Fortune86

Fell Haven 2 ~ OOC

I'll do penance for deserting all of you and try to save Melody from boredom. Hope you don't mind if you are getting company. biggrin.gif

You gunna be able on friday? Because I'll be able to stay up late, not so much on sat though cause I gotta make sure I recoop.

Unlikely, sorry. I am visiting my friend and my goddaughter over the weekend and I am not sure i'll have internet at all.

JT: *observing the fight* I already have a feeling I know who's gonna win...

Leon: Oh good, so you can observe before the actions are made? Really now...

JT: Well it's kind of obvious, someone with 0 reaction time and is a trained fighter? Sure, someone can be fast, but if someone has 0 reaction time, isn't it obvious who's going to win?

Issac: ... and your observations say that Cizzur is going to win?

JT: More than likely, his mass alone states he won't move easily. He has a 0 reaciton time, while he may not be fast, he can react to an incoming attack better than most people. Also, his new automatic regeneration is to questioned in this match. It could serve useful as he can't take as much damage as easily.

Issac: Okay okay, we get it, you can make good estimated guesses...

Dragonlord - very interesting post biggrin.gif. But for the record - His regeneration doesn't prevent him from getting damaged, it just speeds up the healing process.

But what if she is faster then he can act? Reaction time means nothing if your body does not move quick enough to dodge it.

JT: Ah yes, regeneration does boost healing time, and in a fight, that can make a huge difference. If you body heals faster than your opponent can cause damage, it can generally keep you from hurting too much, but it might wear out the user's will. I don't expect Moonshine to cause a heavy amount of damage in one blow, she'd have to maintain a flurry of strikes.

As for speed, yes that's one thing, but moving at a fast normal human pace is another. I don't think Moonshine is exactly "The Flash." Cizzur could react quite well in this circumstance, it's just a matter of his body keeping up. =P

Issac: .... know it all...

Yes, no superspeed. But if people with zero reaction time can be hit, it means they can be defeated.

And she can't teleport or she'll be turned to mushy.

Edited by warewolves

If you are serious about wanting Moonshine to triumph over Cizzur you should try taunting him. If he's angry enough to loose his focus he's going to loose. Selfdiscipline is at the heart of martial arts, superreflexes nonwithstanding.

Moonshine's going to lose, but not without a fight, gotta concentrate on work for a few moments writing this without looking

Of course it needs to be a good fight xd.png I don't remember if you've written it in your profile but if I take Superschool as a refrence Moonshine loves fighting almost as much as Cizzur.

I'll do penance for deserting all of you and try to save Melody from boredom. Hope you don't mind if you are getting company. biggrin.gif

Yes Please!

I've already written the post in question biggrin.gif. Look for the teal part of my posts if you don't care about reading the fight between Cizzur and Moonshine.

I finally finished my post. It took so long cause I accidentally deleted my first response then couldn't remember what I had said. I remembered part of it, but it will have to do.

computer going flat, will vanish very soon.

Strike that am vanishing, if I see you in a few hours I see you, otherwise see ya later.

Edited by warewolves

As soon as the water got too hot, Yamaha hit the road. biggrin.gif

Cyrus: What about me?

Me: You're as good as dead.

Cyrus: user posted image

Absolutly. But I keep wondering about her eyes. In her old picture she had large but otherwise normal violet ones.

With these picks it's hard to tell. Is it still violet?

One other question. What did the ooc Moonshine mean with 'he admitted it'?

Yes the eyes are still normal, that's how I wanted her eyes in an earlier rp I was trying to join and re-used the image, so he used the same eye design.

Moonshine: That I'm giving him a hard time.