Fortune86

Fell Haven 2 ~ OOC

Tegan: If it pleases you, I'll admit that you are making troubles enough for me that if you were another girl I'd have stopped trying weeks ago. I tend to prefer those that sink into my arms to those who want to be chased. You've bewitched me!

JT: Yay... a new guinea pig and new testing to be done... this should work well... who knows, maybe I can even sell this to Fell Haven.... MWUHAHAHA

Issac: Okay... you're kinda creeping me out now...

JT: As opposed to how many countless times before? You should be used to it by now...

Elisedd: Issac does have a point though...

JT: And I care because...?

Elisedd: Nevermind...

(Actually, it's already been built, monshine sufferd from it for a few months and lost her mind due to another super. Long story short, she doesn't date techno heads who help her out but try and force her on a date)

Ah but this would be an invisible forcefield kind of thing and could work on huge diameters =P Which is why... I think he'll be sending a message to Erion or Sheffield... Could keep certain... unwarranted visitors... out. It wouldn't be based on wiring in a wall, but on a portable generator.

Edited by DragonlordJT

Moonshine would probably welcome it if it meant she could use her owers when fighting without the fear of being plasmarised.

Why do you think he's planning on using her as a guinea pig? There may be modifications or exceptions to the rules soon... =P Remember, I modify as I go to adapt. Moonshine clearly has no advantages in any battles except for her teleportation. I try to be observant.

I'm starting to be as bad as Sheffield aren't I? xd.png Just a bit mroe honest with my approach =P

Hahahaha okay. =P

LOL so I was listening to this song (link below)... and suddenly the image of Tegan is singing it... And of course Moonshine only wants to kill him for it... xd.png

Edited by DragonlordJT

Moonshine:I stopped listening halfway though. Tegan would never be stuck dead singing such a long drawn out song.

Ware would you mind editing that last post of yours? I am not sure if Tegan would do as she asks there, certainly not without thinking about it first.

He might have fallen for Moonshine but that doesn't make him her unthinking puppet.

Tegan is suggesting an Aphrodisiac food? He's ballsy. xd.png (Truffles in most cultures are thought to be an Aphrodisiac food.)

She probably got her ability to quieten her emotions from that time with the whispers Laura.

But of course not really, but she can settle her emotions. (OR she tries to)

I'm starting to be as bad as Sheffield aren't I? xd.png Just a bit mroe honest with my approach =P

Trust me. You will never be that bad.

Tegan is suggesting an Aphrodisiac food? He's ballsy. xd.png (Truffles in most cultures are thought to be an Aphrodisiac food.)

Lol. Lucky catch. When I tried to aim for a food that was both pricey and held certain implications I ended up with oysters. That one is considered an aphrodisiac as well as a component to love spells biggrin.gif.

I just added the truffles because I knew they were expensive too and I wanted to suggest a second meal.

---

Aww. Ware, I almost forgot the Whispers.

---

Kelren: I still like Sheffield.

Edited by Laura-Lana

Kelren: I still like Sheffield.

Sheffield: I bet you do. I'm the only thing keeping half the staff and students out of Lura's clutches.

Trying to decide if I want to throw Caim in somewhere or not. He's going to start getting worried that Eli is taking so long.

I don't know how long Ruins will be away.

Edit: *waves down to Khay*

Edited by Fortune86