sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Recently got out of a very abusive relationship and just renamed all my dragons named after him! biggrin.gif

Yaaas.

Good for you. I'm glad you got out of it and hey if naming all your dragons after him helps then whatever floats your boat.

But I'm really happy to know that you got out, so congrats earth gurl. You earned it.

Finally finished organizing my scroll, and got all of my tinsels, shimmers, metal checkers, and breeding projects in a spreadsheet so that I know what's going on.

Nabbed 4 new eggs.

Gifted two CB Mageia Xenowyrms to two very lucky users (you know who you are!). Still waiting for the second person to respond >~> me needs more space...scroll super tight on space now

Recently got out of a very abusive relationship and just renamed all my dragons named after him! biggrin.gif

Yaaas.

Good for you biggrin.gif Now all your dragons have pretty names~

My little Sunstone gendered correctly, she is going to be his lovely mate smile.gif

First time for me that i incubated all the eggs from a new release. Two eggs from Alpine and two eggs from Forest all influenced and incubated.

My guts told me there will be new dragons on Sunday me local time when i will have guests. I am so proud of me that i spare my Reds for the release.

Picked up a 2nd gen silver in the AP. smile.gif

I remember when I was that lucky in the beginning of my game. wub.gif Congrats to you and to everyone! wub.gif

Almost all my babies gendered, and some of them have grown up. wub.gif

This beauty gendered correctly! I couldn't be happier!! <3

Congrats everyone!

Oh congrats! Very pretty lineage. smile.gif

A couple of dragons grew up for me! Not much, but it's still nice. tongue.gif Nothing more exciting has happened to me, haha.

Managed to catch some new releases yesterday/this morning despite very limited internet access and my two perfect-word Drakes liked each other and bred an egg. smile.gif (It auto'ed, but I'm still pleased!)

Caught two cute little mint hatchlings in the AP.

Just caught my first ever Dino, and it happens to be my favorite dinosaur: a parasaurolophus. (aka: green dino)

All my babies gendered as influenced now, most of them are now adults, so I'm super happy. wub.gif

I'm so happy I not only got a tan ridge wing on the 5 min refresh but I also managed to snag me a new release egg from alpine and a red from the desert and its great because I thought I wouldnt have a chance at these since I missed the release xd.png

I found two 2nd gen Gemshards on the AP, and they both colored right! blink.gifbiggrin.gif

Managed to influence two out of my three eggs that I want to hatch female. Waiting for another female pink to unlock to influence the one that remains, and then... hatcheries! tongue.gif

7 new release eggs hatched and I grabbed 5 more (along with two hatchlings from the AP).

edit: 3 Xenowyrms grew up and I grabbed 2 more new release eggs.

Edited by rubyshoes