sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Can't believe it, but finally summoned my first GoN egg. :3

Wow! Congrats on your GoN. I still need a CB Ice before I can make an attempt. (I want CBs of the Trio before I summon)

One of the sick eggs that I had on my scroll was a thunder I bred for a gift for someone. It was the only one that made it out alive. Thank God it did! wub.gif

So glad the little thing survived. View bombers always make raising dragons difficult. dry.gif So happy for you.

My nebula colored correctly! <3

http://dragcave.net/lineage/bKjCn

And I caught a CB Pyro!

Caught yet another CB Silver! Shall fog it for safety as my last silver caught got view bombed.

Also caught a CB Thalassa Xenowyrm earlier, traded it for a female 2G PB Alt undine! Now my male alt has a mate!

Caught a purple dino and traded my pyro xenowyrm egg for two blue dinos. biggrin.gif

That's very pretty, grats!

Thank you ^^

Congrats on your 2nd gen Silver too, never thought I'd see a shiny produced from Deep Seas on first try xd.png

was trying to breed a fail but got this, woot! biggrin.gif

That is pretty fascinating, congrats!

So many CB Nocturnes in the AP! I got 11 so far, still hatching them (they are all low time) and hunting! biggrin.gif

I was doing a test breed (with fertility) and got this on my first try!! biggrin.gif

Oh hey, I have an egg from the Celestial line! smile.gif Can't continue it 'cause I need a CB Gold (stair), but congratulations!

Finally after several failed attempts. Now if only they'd give me a Silver then I'd be happy.

Caught a CB gold! I haven't done that in a while. biggrin.gif

To celebrate, I am opening my Share the Wealth raffle again. (Pssst, go check out the forum games!)

YAAAAAAAAAAS!

But I accidentally abandoned its 2G Guardian mate. xd.png

Congrats on the beauty! wub.gif

@Harle: Good luck with your raffle smile.gif

So far I traded for 2 CB Golds and I had a 2nd gen. Thuwed left over. Gave all those away. A gold and a Thuwed in the departures thread and the last CB Gold goes to a raffle. I feel accomplished. If only I could get more nice things xd.png

Edited by lollipop00

Caught a CB Cheese, whooo.

/fake enthusiasm

Can't catch anything good ATM (playing Shadow of the Colossus tends to make my hands very sweaty tongue.gif) so I'll settle for that. xd.png

Got a CB Pyro, a CB Mageia, a 2nd gen Thalassa from a GoN, a 3rd gen Gold Shimmer, an epic coded CB Purple Dorsal [DAPO0] and I just caught two CB Gemshards! All this after hitting my 50th CB Gemshard. biggrin.gif Oh happy days!

Got a CB Pyro, a CB Mageia, a 2nd gen Thalassa from a GoN, a 3rd gen Gold Shimmer, an epic coded CB Purple Dorsal [DAPO0] and I just caught two CB Gemshards! All this after hitting my 50th CB Gemshard. biggrin.gif Oh happy days!

It's really nice to see someone having so much fun! Grats on all the good fortune. biggrin.gif