sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I've started a breeding project with male Pyropes and female Swallotails. So far, only one refusal with my CB pairs and she hatched today and he isn't too far behind biggrin.gif

I was debating whether to accept an offer on a trade I had up and noticed my trios were ready for summoning, so I jokingly said to myself that if they summoned a GoN I would accept the trade... and they did! So now I have my second pretty GoN as well as a pretty egg from the trade biggrin.gif

YEEEEES!

After finally finding someone who can give me an IOU for an unrelated Gold, and having that IOU come in, and waiting for the shiny one to grow up, they gave me this on the first try. I was hoping so hard for them not to refuse, but I didn't expect an egg. o.o

I was hoping so hard for them not to refuse, but I didn't expect an egg. o.o

That's beautiful. 8D It reminds me of my Gold x Wrapping-Wing pairing and how they made a Gold egg on my first try.

Anyhow, my 2G Tinselkin is about to grow up~ http://dragcave.net/lineage/sW2zV I got her from a trade as an extra. ...A very surprising extra and I can't wait to do an EG lineage with her~ I either need a 2G male Moonstone from female Silver Tinsel and male Moonstone, or a 2G Silver Tinsel from male Tinsel and female Moonstone unrelated to this one...

Oh, and I managed to breed a 2G Gold from Blusang the other day. It's up for trade now, but I've fogged the egg so people need to PM me their offers. poptartFINALTINY.gif

Edited by Beldarius

just traded for my another 2015 line i didn't have happy.gif that brings my goal of collecting 1 line from each 2015 CB prize total up to 50/600 *dances a jig*

Finally got my first GoN after nearly a year of summoning

Congratulations!

May the second egg does not take another year.

@RedMare

A Ruby Gemshard would be great!

Edited by Tigerkralle

After catching my last CB Xeno on Jun 29th. I finally traded for a male Astrapi a couple of days ago. Since then, I have amazed myself and caught 2 Gaia, and 2 Thalassa. After being unable to catch the couple I've even seen in the past three weeks, I'm grinning ear-to-ear and just dancing with delight! biggrin.gif

If I'm actually catching them, I hope that means they'll be easier for everyone to catch! smile.gif

Aaaaand I have a beautiful FEMALE! Yes! Now I just need to hatch up two more to freeze. smile.gif

Now to start on 2G PB Black alts. Which are much harder for me to hatch than vines. xd.png

My eggs are finally ready to be put into hatcheries, and one should hatch relatively soon. Can't wait! wub.gif

Caught my first CB Copper!!

I refreshed over it like two times and it was still there in Alpine, somehow managed to get it.

Edited by _DJ_ Blaze

I got my Gold trophy earlier this week and managed to trade for my second CB Gold yesterday!!! biggrin.gif Also got the name 'Lady Fantine' (Fantine is a character from Les Mis) to go with my 'Lord Jean Valjean'!

Edited by Sylph264

I got my Gold trophy earlier this week and managed to trade for my second CB Gold yesterday!!! biggrin.gif Also got the name 'Lady Fantine' (Fantine is a character from Les Mis) to go with my 'Lord Jean Valjean'!

Wonderful, congrats! What a golden period for you! biggrin.gif