sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I got my Gold trophy earlier this week and managed to trade for my second CB Gold yesterday!!! biggrin.gif Also got the name 'Lady Fantine' (Fantine is a character from Les Mis) to go with my 'Lord Jean Valjean'!

yay, congrats! smile.gif

When I made my list of mate-neds I discovered some dragons who hadn't had a mate since Halloween 2013. It took me a while to get the needed 2nd gens and I bred her in June. Now two weeks after the mum grew up I bred him.

It's so very, very satisfying that all my scroll organising/checking work now results in such pretty lineages (if they refuse I swear I'll scream).

Thanks Doublelift and Silver Fox! smile.gif And congratulations herk! Those are beautiful silvers- good luck breeding them!

One of my red dragons went of incubating cooldown at the right moment - I just incubated an egg and it hatched! biggrin.gif

Had some great breeding success today! I produced this egg who will hopefully like this Tri-horn I bred not too long ago, and this lineage hit 3rd gen today. smile.gif

I picked up a vine egg from the AP and it turned out to be an alt! biggrin.gif

Just found this in the AP! :3

*Edit* Caught a CB Summer earlier :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

I have a hybrid dragon it's a cross between Ember Dragon(male) and Sunrise Dragon(female)

then hatched new a hybrid dragon the color is blue and red like vein and artery and the my dragon named Bloodvessel

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nsqBb

I have a hybrid dragon it's a cross between Ember Dragon(male) and Sunrise Dragon(female)

then hatched new a hybrid dragon the color is blue and red like vein and artery and the my dragon named Bloodvessel

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nsqBb

Not sure if you're just describing the hatchie or not, but that's not a hybrid ^^; That's a Sunset Dragon hatchie; depending on what time the egg hatches, it'll either be a Sunrise, or a Sunset ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

Three eggs hatched, gave the babies desired names. wub.gif

I also asked my sister and a friend to influence and incubate some eggs for me because I ran out of female pinks, so I'm looking forward to getting my new babies soon! wub.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I grabbed a CB Silver from the caves recently.-link removed, please don't post links to things you don't own- I don't actually have a use for it so I gave it to a close friend so I can still see it often. She likes caveborns. I'm just proud of myself that I actually managed to catch one. I never thought I would even SEE a Silver in the caves.

Edited by rubyshoes

Three eggs hatched, gave the babies desired names. wub.gif

I also asked my sister and a friend to influence and incubate some eggs for me because I ran out of female pinks, so I'm looking forward to getting my new babies soon! wub.gif

Done for now! smile.gif If the new release is this weekend I have four open egg slots. Not as good as all seven, but they will do. biggrin.gif