sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I started a waterhorse/black tea checker last year. The second generation went fine but for the third all I got were black teas. That went on for months. I got sick of black teas! And now, tonight, I have finally gotten my 5G egg! Harrahh!

Its a black tea, of course. laugh.gif

Found a much needed holiday mate in my inbox this morning, perfect gift! :)

Caught 3 of each new release, locked myself with an egg for a project, and have now described about 2/3 of my dragons (even if about 80 are still pending) which only leaves about 800 to go - biggrin.gif

Caught the newly released eggs + I realized that I now have 1.030 creatures on my scroll! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Caught a CB Copper as well, just now. The least favorite color though... xD

*reading about people getting on the Thuwed list*

WEH I didn't even get an egg yet :c I'm pretty sure I wasn't locked <.< Or I was actually, by three metallic tradefodders. Why is my timing always so lame? laugh.gif

Edited by Light Concorde

I literally just came online 3 minutes ago to reply to messages & check out the dragons that were released today (since I've been a bit slow on activity the last week or so), and look what I find just sitting in the Alpine between the new releases:

Look at this Beauty

It was just SITTING there and it took me a few seconds to register the fact that, yes, that was a copper, and yes, it's in the middle position. I thought I'd be too slow to catch it, since I was so slow recognizing it's description, but to my amazement I got the capture message o.o Plus landed myself one each of the new release eggs.

:'0 Seriously stunned.

FINALLY caught up with my sorting and naming. Lets see how long it lasts before I fall behind again.

I now have 8800 dragons.

One of my golds actually made their first shiny egg today! I was breeding it for the AP anyways, so being egglocked doesn't bother me a bit. Hooray!

I actually got around to describing 28 dragons today. That's a record for me. tongue.gif

I may hop off to do some more, but I'm really proud of myself right now.

Managed to breed a Gold egg from my Copper/Gold pair, after getting eight Coppers from them, and got a Shimmer egg from my Silver Shimmer/Sunset stairstep, after three Shimmerkin. happy.gif

(Both eggs fogged in case of sickness/viewbombing.)

7 "new" eggs hatched and I caught 7 more (4 frost and 3 cold).