sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I've reached just a bit over 1,500 dragons. smile.gif

I just bred a second gen Black from Black Tea. I had been trying with 9 pairs for the past 2 months xd.png

I was just in the Coast biome and caught this. A Cheese. I paused a little trying to register it was a Cheese, and then I clicked on it. I was expecting the "another person took this egg" page, only to miraculously get it. I'm kinda lucky today smile.gif

I was just in the Coast biome and caught this. A Cheese. I paused a little trying to register it was a Cheese, and then I clicked on it. I was expecting the "another person took this egg" page, only to miraculously get it. I'm kinda lucky today smile.gif

Mm, tasty. Congrats :3

My new release dragons just hatched.

One of my new hatchies gendered and I found two wonderful names for my two. smile.gif

Caught a chicken in the desert! =)

It has a cool code too iMaok reminds me of a name lol

Edited by Pestilence420

I have finally gotten into a dragon army that's very easy to catch! thank goodness! The new falconi wyverns are amazing and I can't wait for my first batch to grow up.

user posted image

What in the fawkes no no no no no you did not just. I thought we had a deal. I thought you knew to keep up your end of the bargain and that was to never pull a thing like this. I am so confuse omglob does this mean maybe I might even catch that ever elusive leetle tree someday? HABLARGH! WARGH. GARGH~

Edited by Sinsdaemn

Two more falconiforms hatched and I grabbed two more frostbites

Traded 4 falconiforms for CB Thunder. I don't know why, but when there is release, people will trade 1 trio dragon for some hatchies and eggs.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3bEyV

Received this lovely gift, thank you so much Lilacamy931

Also traded for this lovely

http://dragcave.net/lineage/xS0qC

You are so welcome wub.gif

My shinies were so good to me - I managed to get 5 shinies for trading and all done biggrin.gif

Also my first 6 new hatchies gendered, hopefully have 2 breeding pairs of each soon

My 2nd gen Thuwed grew up. Now I hope he will like his mate. Thank you Thuban for that amazing gift! smile.gif

I finally remembered to breed this, so that's one project done. I also recently got this Gold and this Silver from some awesome people, so I'm really making progress on mates for holidays.

It's the second time within a month or so I've managed to pick up a 3G shimmer egg from the AP. I don't even

Also got a 2G gold out of the AP today I today that I traded (it was from a holiday I didn't have and couldn't get on my scroll) that I traded for a song. I think the DC gods are smiling upon me. Maybe out of pity. xd.png