sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Whew, finally named a few adults and cleaned out my scroll! Knocked me down by a page, though. And hopefully later I'll get to naming some frozen hatchlings.

I found a Vampier Egg in the AP! And it has a large hole in it!

(Vampier = Vampire. Not a typo. Ok? Why? Because Pie.)

Edited by Drinking_Water

Finally completed this Rainbow Lineage Project: Lineage

It took about a year. Daddy was an AP find and I had to make him a special mate.

Edited by Imposibibble

Congrats on all the really lovely lineages and bred eggs, also the awesome catches and achievements smile.gif

I received an super shiny gift this morning (fogged wink.gif) thank you Ruby Eyes!

I helped someone gain an egg they needed and also unexpectedly caught a lost egg for someone - it was a good feeling to return to the owner smile.gif (Though how is it when I track a lost egg for days to try and return don't get it and the one time unaware someone lost theirs I caught it?!) laugh.gif

Also got my quota of pairs for the new releases so all around really good wub.gif

I figured out when I want to breed my army of whites into the AP! biggrin.gifMay 19th 6:30 PM EST.

PS: I know they won't show up on that date if I breed them on that date so no need to comment on that.

Caught a Cb blusang

edit: Just caught a CB green copper

Edited by rubyshoes

I figured out when I want to breed my army of whites into the AP! biggrin.gifMay 19th 6:30 PM EST.

PS: I know they won't show up on that date if I breed them on that date so no need to comment on that.

Waits for the wave of whiteness biggrin.gif

This little one gendered correctly - yay! Now the long long hunt (hopefully not impossible one) to try and make a 4th gen perfect checker *gulps*

Also given two lovely things from super super lovely people on here wub.gif

Super lovely even gen shimmer and Lovely gorgeous spiral - thank you both! I hope to do these lineages proud.