sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

It's the second time within a month or so I've managed to pick up a 3G shimmer egg from the AP. I don't even

Also got a 2G gold out of the AP today I today that I traded (it was from a holiday I didn't have and couldn't get on my scroll) that I traded for a song. I think the DC gods are smiling upon me. Maybe out of pity. xd.png

So it was you! I saw that gold egg too but missed. The 2G from the Snow Angel, right?

On another note, I just got my gold medal! biggrin.gif

So it was you! I saw that gold egg too but missed. The 2G from the Snow Angel, right?

On another note, I just got my gold medal! biggrin.gif

Hahah, yep! I spend waaay too much time procrastinating and hunting in the AP.

And grats on the gold metal! Best time to get it and all the egg slots considering the anniversary and all. smile.gif

Currently have 21 "new" growing dragons - 11 frostbite and 10 falconiform

4 Falconiforms and 1 Frostbite grew up.

Finally my dragons grew up, now I have to find names for them all. smile.gif

I finally summoned a GON!!!! Soo happy wub.gif

user posted image

Edited by Bunnybrine

I named a Frostbite Intellection and a Falconiform Indite, then snagged a black egg from the AP with the code (Euiah). biggrin.gif This has been a good week.

Sister caught an egg with a cool code; gonna trade me it, kv442. ^^

*fixed code, remembered it wrong. 1 hour til teleportable~

My Count Vamp will be able to bite soon too! Bred in advance.

ETA: for mistakes and sentence order

Edited by Sinsdaemn

haughtyfox (tried to find them on here to thank but couldn't sad.gif ) put up this beauty on EatW http://dragcave.net/lineage/8VqVM

Doing a huge happy dance at having a spot open and being quick enough to get it, since I don't have any CB holidays aside from Radiants. Hoping around Christmas to find someone to bred me a Solstice for a nice checker biggrin.gif

Hatched my first alt black in a really long time! Messy lineaged, but it's fine - it'll be frozen wen it gets its wings.

I just caught my first CB Copper since their initial release...O___________O

Pretty, 42 biggrin.gif

I was just about to run to the Most Annoying Things thread when Dragcave started lagging right at the :50 drop ... but apparently this time, the cave lagged for everyone, because in those endless ~40ish seconds it took me to *see* the brine description, to click on it and see the result page, I still managed to catch it biggrin.gif

Today I caught 2 CB Springs, a Green Dino and a CB Red Copper. laugh.gif

I got a Tinsle (I think that's what they're called? Old Prize Dragons?) With a Lovely Lineage!

And.... I got a hatchling from the AP.

Edited by Drinking_Water