sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Got on the Thuwed list for the stone x geode pair, hoping for a geode~

Damn missed it again! Lol

I'm usually asleep or at school when I find out the thuwed list is open D: Or sometimes rarely just miss it dry.gif Congrats everyone on the list and those that received their 2g thuwed!

I just bred the first 3G prize descendant of one of the 2014 Tinsels.

Whee~ (If it's fogged, it's a stairstep offspring of this.) Totally keeping this one.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I am little sad face as no egg from chosen pairing for me this time, but there was a heads up in the thuwed thread so thought it would be good here biggrin.gif

sad.gif The list is always open when I sleep.

But my Gold Shimmer grew up. biggrin.gif

Oh hey, there's a second gen thuwed on my scroll. It took me looking at the little spitfire egg three or four times to realize it didn't used to be there tongue.gif

Traded off my first thuwed for my first ever CB gold. For sure keeping this guy. I have a soft spot for ultra violet fails. <3

I'd been breeding my CB Silver to a Grave for ages with no results, and now I switched mates and she popped out this first try. I love this pairing :3 Plus, it seems either metals are getting more common or my ice-queen Silver is warming up, she's given me two Silvers in a row. One with a common, no less ohmy.gif

I was bored so just AP prowling without really intending to keep anything (to keep the space for the new releases) but then I went ahead and clicked on this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/5oCov

Once I saw the Mass Effect themed ancestry, I couldn't bring myself to let go. xd.png

Then saw a really low time Terrae and thought it would be great as my first ever ND experiment. So great, now I only have three slots free. xd.png

Grabbed two each of the new eggs, gonna get to 3 each and leave the last slot open for hoarding purposes. :3 Can't wait to see what they hatch into, the last release was disappointing compared to the eggs.

Edited by Ashes The Second

My gold is maturing and I gave him a name.

Currently locked with 3 each of the new release eggs. biggrin.gif

Also, resorted my scroll and it didn't mess up the sorting within the breeds themselves. Hurray!