sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Bred a 3rd gen silver shimmer (DivaZ x Horse dragon line) - currently hidden

She gendered right and with the color I needed, too! Now he will have a proper mate. wub.gif

Was hunting in the AP and came across a green copper, which I got even though I hesitated. About two minutes later I decided to check the cave, and saw an ice and a GW; clicked the ice, quickly went back and managed to get the GW as well xd.png it's been a good day already:)

After plenty of years of bad luck hatching alts, it turns out I've been able to breed two exactly a month apart from each other! Maybe I need to keep breeding vines on the 20th, haha. Now I just need it to gender female. *fingers crossed*

*looks around*

I got a Leetle Tree after nearly 4 years! 8D

...4 years does count if I wasn't active for half of it, right? d:

Hehe, Luminas... I took 14 tries before I saw something shiny from them that wasn't them.

Just went through my scroll to find the current number of adults raised with 0 Clicks.

1045! blink.gif

biggrin.gif

I'm not sure if I should be excited or disappointed that my shimmer is producing third gens really easily.

*does not want to have one of the most common silver shimmer lineages*

I'm not sure if I should be excited or disappointed that my shimmer is producing third gens really easily.

*does not want to have one of the most common silver shimmer lineages*

Well, Silver Shim x Blusang in general is already a relatively common line..

~

Yay a shiny finally <3

http://dragcave.net/progeny/98N2u

Whoop! All my pending descriptions were approved! Off to write more~

Thanks so much, mods!

Completed one goal of female pinks as bsas. Male pinks and magis not far behind!

Congratulations, everyone! biggrin.gif

I finally got my hands on a CB blue nebula so I could continue my rotating nebula line from Penk. Was egg-locked but decided to test breed instead. They produced! wub.gif I don't even care that it got APed, someone will find a lovely and I have a mate for that Tinsel at last. <3

I finally hit 1,000 dragons!!! I am so excited, I've been counting down since I got to 930!!

I finally hit 1,000 dragons!!! I am so excited, I've been counting down since I got to 930!!

Congrats smile.gif

Caught an ER CB brute and a almost incuhatchable Glaucus.

2G Silver Tinsel from Solstice grew up! Fina even has a pending description already. And didn't refuse Rishade, so I can breed with a CB Solstice. Hopefully it also likes my 2G silver tinsel from Guardian.

I was trying my hand at a bit trading (still learning) when I successfully traded for this. I didn't notice the names of the ancestors at the time of trading, but when my offer was accepted and I looked at it again on my scroll, I realised that his grandmother is named Tali'zorah vas Normandy.

Day = made.