sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I can't with this girl. My only CB Silver and also only CB metallic. I've painstakingly coerced her to give me a total of 4 Silvers throughout the 2 years I've had her. (Not that she ever breeds anything else either.) The one time I want a Water as a mate for something I grabbed in a departure thread, this happens. Not that I'm complaining, now I can take the lineage even further, hence why I'm posting in Congrats, but I think Shirubako hates me for giving her that completely ridiculous name. xd.png

On another note, I caught a messy Gold in the AP a while ago, and then bred this (first Gold from that pair and also their first egg after a few nothings, cool). Not to mention the epic Gold I posted yesterday. It's metal week guys :3

Got a paper egg from the abandoned page! Apparently they're rare, so I'm happy about this (:

I traded for an IOU of a sibling to this

Oh that's my dragon! o_o''

I traded an IOU to a sibling to: this for this dragon wink.gif Also that dragon gendered right <3 Didn't want to post it yet because it wasn't gendered, lol.

Also, got on a list for 3x 2g Bronze Shimmers (3 different owners). smile.gif

Also received a free CB White with a nice code from a trader I did an IOU to a sibling of this. xd.png

Thanks wink.gif

They didn't refuse, now I'm a happy camper biggrin.gif

I can create a checker with one of the rarest dragons in my favorite color x one very common dragon (and one of my favorites) on DC. One of my personal DC missions for life accomplished!

I summoned my first Guardian of Nature! Only took three times, somehow, still wondering how I pulled that off. I had gotten up and left the computer, expecting failure, only to come back to see my mysteriously glowing egg. *flails*

Edit: Wow, excited typing = bad

Edited by RueRajaram

My frozen Nebula collection has reached 200! :3

Also, I've raised a 2nd gen Tinsel with zero clicks...with an unhidden scroll, that's a miracle! xd.png

Also, I've raised a 2nd gen Tinsel with zero clicks...with an unhidden scroll, that's a miracle! xd.png

HOW?! lol laugh.gif

Now she is grown get to show this lady off:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/DRBHr

Congratulations on the 0 click Tinsel! I know how hard that is! blink.gif

Out of all my 0 clicks babies, I've managed to raise four Prize Dragons with 0 clicks, one each of Gold Shimmer, Gold Tinsel, Bronze Shimmer and Bronze Tinsel. I have one Silver Tin and four Silver Shimmers with only one click, but still don't have a 0 click Silver adult. With only one 3rd gen on my scroll, I haven't even been able to attempt your feat. smile.gif

Reached my goal of having 40 reds by the end of the month! laugh.gif

Now it's back to cave hunting and IOU-filling. smile.gif

Congrats! I and some other people can't do that. It's always so tempting to click your own egg/hatchling :'D

*Squees* over new siggy thank you Shajana so so much!!

Shajana made me my original silver tinsel and silver female love when first joined DC and linkie broke recently, Shajana the lovely person she is, only just went and sent me an updated version of the original, I love both but super love my new siggy wub.gif

Thank you again, you are amazingly talented!

Edited by lilacamy931

Welcome back norbercik and loving the new sig Lilacamy. wink.gif