sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My first 2G Soulpeaces just grew up! I'm so excited I can't wait for my scroll to unlock so I can get started on my personal lineage project! laugh.gif

An EG Shimmer gave me a shiny on the first test breeding. A good start, I'd say. xd.png

Just got my 400th dragon - a bronze tinsel found on the AP!!! biggrin.gif

(Though oddly, AoND's Scroll Statistics section says I have 401... I wonder who we're disagreeing over? Maybe my Cheese or Paper?)

Edit: Actually no, seems like my signature banner hadn't caught up yet - the tinsel was actually my 401st. Actual 400th was a Spotted Greenwing.

Edited by Cendaquenta

The huge irony is, if LC had produced a Neb then it would have been sent to arula! tongue.giflaugh.gif

I traded for her and I've had good luck with Golds, too: bred, bred, AP catch, bred (perfect inbred), CB. smile.gif Also very excited about her - it is freakishly hard to get anything but Royal Crimsons and I've been breeding several Red x RC pairs since early November.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

The huge irony is, if LC had produced a Neb then it would have been sent to arula! tongue.giflaugh.gif

Hahaha, I thought that might be the case! Well, if all you can get out of that pair is shimmers, don't worry about it, you can just send me one of those. xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ML7gR So close <3 I have so many checker options in mind.

1) Blusang x Tan Ridgewing

2) Blusang x Canopy

3) Blusang x Bronze Shimmer inbreeding (Cause I'd rather save the trouble of doing it inbred style then to go around asking owners lol)

4) Blusang x Radiant

5) Blusang x Ice

Oh the possibilities once I actually get a shimmer out of the pairing, hehe.. qwq