sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

(link took down.. it's getting too many clicks)

edit: I take the link down and then it gets TWICE as many clicks. Guys seriously. stahp. I kind of want to keep this.

YEAH!! One month of trying and here's my first! I'm so excited. <33

Spiral or stair, though?

Edited by Kojayo55

Yesss! Bred this sucker! Now, with a little breeding luck with this, it's well on its way of becoming a finished 4G checker xd.png

Edited by s0r0k4

I caught total 7 cb Coppers this February. They finally became more common tongue.gif

I got my first black alt! After over 20 regulars. Plus it's got a beautiful lineage with Golds. biggrin.gif I'm so happy!

Now I just have to think of a name for it - I'm thinking something with "Miracle" in it... or something like "Worth Waiting For".

After 5 1/2 years, I've finally caught my first CB GOLD. All by myself!!!! Not traded to me, but completely MINE. Lol

Aw congrats! I was literally leaping around with my first catch biggrin.gif

Ooooh, pretty~

And woohoo! After only five tries my Monarch has his Queen. I thought that would take much longer!

Now I'm jinxing myself and they'll refuse, noooooo

Super congrats!

Just caught two CB Golds in the same minute. What?!?!?!?!!? Impossibru, but check my scroll. D:

Just caught two CB Golds in the same minute. What?!?!?!?!!? Impossibru, but check my scroll. D:

I am amazed sir

I got gifted a shiny : o

Just snatched my second ever cheese out of the alpine, even after a refresh xd.png i love giving them funny names.

Oh, and I bred this the other day - http://dragcave.net/lineage/KZw8E. Was kind of a spur of the moment thing, but I really like how this combination looks:)

Edited by Nyka