sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I just got my first CB Gold biggrin.gif

Honestly didn't think I would get it, considering I was staring at the Green Opal egg beside it for ages. laugh.gif

My boyfriend's scroll is Tears. When he first joined, I gave him a Thunder because he liked them. After my Ice/White lineage bred true I gave him an Ice. Then I bred my Magmas until he had one because he wanted to try Summoning. Having tried around 22 times, I figured he would just Summon endlessly without success.

Nope. -->WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN.... First try. One of each of the Trio. Wonderful.

Quick note before anyone asks: I have complete permission to post this.

Edited by Raven13dragon

My boyfriend's scroll is Tears. When he first joined, I gave him a Thunder because he liked them. After my Ice/White lineage bred true I gave him an Ice. Then I bred my Magmas until he had one because he wanted to try Summoning. Having tried around 22 times, I figured he would just Summon endlessly without success.

Nope. -->WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN.... First try. One of each of the Trio. Wonderful.

Quick note before anyone asks: He doesn't have a forum profile and I have complete permission to post this.

Yes i did laugh.giflaugh.gif

Oh wow! Those are awesome especially the red checker

EDITs to drool over 42's shiny 3rds laugh.gif

Well done everyone on catches and also those with their first 2nd gens *claps*

Edited by lilacamy931

Wow! Just caught my first CB Gold in almost 6 years. The last ones were in Oct 2008. And followed with a CB Nebula. I feel lucky today! biggrin.gif

Edited to add: But someone is already trying to kill it! 100 unique views in less than 7 minutes and I didn't add it to any hatchery. It is fogged now mad.gif

Edited by SunQuest

Wow! Just caught my first CB Gold in almost 6 years. The last ones were in Oct 2008. And followed with a CB Nebula. I feel lucky today! biggrin.gif

Aw well done! biggrin.gif

Edited to add: But someone is already trying to kill it! 100 unique views in less than 7 minutes and I didn't add it to any hatchery. It is fogged now mad.gif

Congrats on the catch! And boo to people trying to kill it!

I Just Caught My First CB Ice!! and there were 14 people at the alpine where I found it. I thought I wouldn't get it, but OMG I did! Woohoo! biggrin.gif

Got a special little 2g tan ridgie, giving a special little thank you to the owner! wub.gif

holy crap, i just caught my first CB Copper since the release o.0

a red in the alpine

*snuggles the little baby*

i'm glad to see these are becomming catchable.

edit - and influence male so i can have 2 CB pairs

edit 2 - and fogged because it already started gaining views dry.gif

Edited by Red2111

holy crap, i just caught my first CB Copper since the release o.0

a red in the alpine

*snuggles the little baby*

i'm glad to see these are becomming catchable.

yay congrats and a SUPER congrats to 42 laugh.gif that was a mammoth task!