sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Grabbed a CB gold smile.gif Very happy- i have plenty of 2nd Gen Metallic IOUs to fill and this'll help a lot.

user posted image

She finally stopped rejecting mates and gave me a baby~! Her first.

Traded for 4 of the new release eggs. Still haven't managed to catch a single metal in the crazy metal mania, but oh well. Some day, my time will come again. Maybe? LOL.

Congrats to everyone on all their pretties. I can't get over how gorgeous the shimmerscales are. They too are on my "some day" list. Til then, I'll just admire all the lineages people are working on with them. They really look amazing with almost any pairing.

My Speckles will be hatching in a few hours, then I will be able to breed my Shimmer. biggrin.gif

user posted image

She finally stopped rejecting mates and gave me a baby~! Her first.

Oh my, that is a gorgeous pairing! I want! *grabby hands*

My Speckles will be hatching in a few hours, then I will be able to breed my Shimmer. biggrin.gif

Oh my, that is a gorgeous pairing! I want! *grabby hands*

Good luck on the Shimmer! Hope you get a Shiny.

(lucky) rolleyes.gif

One of my lovely friends influenced, incubated, and hatched one of my eggs for me. So no more egg lock! And one of my Speckles is beginning to crack. Can't wait for both of them to hatch. biggrin.gif

I just recieved my first 3rd gen bronze shimmer! i really wasnt expecting it this soon! im really happy xd.png this is my very first shimmer :3

Caught a CB GW- that's close enough to a metallic, right? laugh.gif

I just recieved my first 3rd gen bronze shimmer! i really wasnt expecting it this soon! im really happy xd.png this is my very first shimmer :3

Oh wow! ohmy.gif Congrats! :3 I myself just caught 2 Cb Stripes! blink.gif I don't know what to do with the 2nd one though; gift it, trade it, or keep it ^^;

Wow beautiful! If your ever breeding offspring to trade shoot me a pm biggrin.gif

Caught 5 new eggs and a CB Silver finally wub.gifwub.gif

He liked Her and they just gave me This

Now I don't feel quite as bad for missing all those metals in the drops today xd.png!

My first of the new release eggs hatched and I was gifted this lovely bronze tinsel- http://dragcave.net/lineage/2AavD I love this pairing and had not caught any of these before so I really like this tinsel.

My Speckles hatched, I bred a 2nd Gen Silver, and my 2nd Gen Shimmer and 2nd Gen Tinsel were kind enough to give me some beautiful shinies.

'Twas a good night. smile.gif

Caught two more Speckle-Throated eggs, hatchies have grown up, and had a successful Vamp turn and stay. Also caught another CB Silver, so now I'm at 40 CB Silvers! 10 more, and I will be at my goal <3 edit: Just caught #41!!

Edited by CDM

Caught two more new release eggs and had 4 more new release eggs hatch.

Bred two silvers a 3rd gen and a 4th gen. 4th has already found a new home. Also caught another speckle-throated