sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a speckle-throat egg in a FFa.

Caught a CB gold <3. This is the first one I've seen since the metal rush started.

Grats, all! laugh.gif For me: they actually produced (check here if fogged)! I've been working on a concept for my lineage project's progression, and this is the beginning to 1/6th (namely, part 5 of 6) of my giant even gen idea. xd.png Finalizing the lineage images before releasing to the project thread, but so happy that (thanks to the metal madness) can actually make some progress in the more difficult parts.

Also, again thanks to the crazy drop rates, managed to catch some CB metallics - again, sooo helpful to my lineage progression. wub.gif Best of luck with your catches, everyone!

Edited by panthera1

Ice and Red gendered male and female respectively. Four of my Speckle-throat eggs will hatch soon.

My CB Gold hatched and I caught 2 more CB Silvers. *dies*

Grabbed a cb black, dragcave.net/lineage/5Wncr

A stripe and a CB golden wyvern grew up.

Bred a 4th gen shimmer! wub.gif These pretty things are getting better at breeding so lets hope they continue to do so. smile.gif

Bred a 4th gen shimmer! wub.gif These pretty things are getting better at breeding so lets hope they continue to do so. smile.gif

Wow, they do seem to be breeding quite well, now. I like seeing 4th/5th/6th gens.

Congrats biggrin.gif Hopfeully I can get one of these pretties someday.

Yes! A male Pink unexpectedly came off cool down, so I was able to Influence my stairstep Silver correctly.

Plus, a place on the Top Ten Posters list for 2 nights in a row. Without using the Forum Games. I love when that happens. cool.gif

Oh my gods.

I just. This CB Black. It was just sitting there in the desert and I decided to check the code for lulz a-and

http://dragcave.net/lineage/SpyRo

SpyRo

SPYRO

I HAVE FREAKING SPYRO THE DRAGON

Traded a CB Gold for my first Neglected Dragon! biggrin.gif

I don't really want to take the risk to try to get one, so I took the easy way, lol.

That code makes me so jelly. ^

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Caught a CB Gold in the Alpine. biggrin.gif

Traded this for 2 CB Silvers which are now awaiting delivery to their new homes. biggrin.gif

Traded a CB Gold for my first Neglected Dragon! biggrin.gif

I don't really want to take the risk to try to get one, so I took the easy way, lol.

That code makes me so jelly. ^

Yay, the little thing hatched safely! :3