sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

A very kind person has gifted me 3 pink hatchies to help me influence my eggs<3 really made my day!

My son caught his first CB Metallic today, he's pretty happy biggrin.gif

mystyic

Congratulations to all!

I have been gifted 3 speckle-throated dragons and won 1 in a lotto. I also caught a CB black and CB nebula while hunting. The CB nebula has been sent to the AP though, no idea of what to do with this CB black. >_<

~ Bam

Caught two of the new eggs and a CB silver. My first since ... well, in many years! I can't believe I actually caught it!

Caught two of the new eggs and a CB silver. My first since ... well, in many years! I can't believe I actually caught it!

Congrats! Still trying to catch my second...

Bred this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/F8yFf *crosses fingers in hopes of an alt* I've never had a curled Black alt in my 2 years of playing DC xd.png

Just traded a CB Silver for this.

PS. Keep an eye on the AP, as all the babies from this guy are going there. biggrin.gif

Edit: These two didn't make anything, but they didn't refuse, either! Him and her

Edited by Draco Knight

Gifted a CB black to someone without any and got locked with 7 speckles. (:

congrats everyone! im jealous of all these 2nd gen shimmers >_< one day...

a very nice person influenced and hatched some eggs for me! helped me out a lot xd.png i was thrilled

Missed a CB Gold egg and got a misclick... but to my happiness, that misclick turned out to be a CB Thunder! My first, in fact. So not bad at all. <3