sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I've now missed probably a total of 20 Silvers in the past few days. Just missed two more in the last drop. Hope I'm able to get one before this whole Metal rush vanishes. xd.png

Congrats to whoever got them though! Some of you are very fast snatchers. laugh.gif

My CB silver bred a shiny egg for the second week in a row. blink.gif What is this sorcery?

... of course this was just after a promised a silverfail from this pair to someone. Ha!

Woo! *happy dance*

Missed about 15 metals, but finally caught a CB Gold in the Coast! biggrin.gif

Caught first ever CB stripe wub.gif

picked up a second one now too <3 yay

Edited by EmoDuck598

Caught a CB Silver and a CB gold in the last drop- my first cb metallic catches in over a year smile.gif

the market's pretty saturated with them right now, so i'll probably end up keeping them.

I caught my 4th new release egg, and my first CB Stripe in the Jungle while everyone else was in the Alpine!

Caught all my 4 new release eggs at this drop. Surprised. tongue.gif Probably everybody thinks their cursor would be on the third egg, so they choose the first or second, but in reality, everybody is doing that, so....yeah. tongue.gif

My nebula became the correct color, and my CB Stripe and Thunder hatched.

My mom caught a CB Silver this drop her only other cb now has a mate!!

I now have 4 new eggs, and I got a cute Sunset hatchie in the AP

EDIT: And a Daydream hatchling! smile.gif

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

I just caught my 2nd CB Gold ohmy.gif ... I have no idea how I managed it either. I was actually trying to snag a CB Silver like I have been for the past several days. There was 26 people in there too and I thought I clicked it pretty slow. *is in shock* o_o

Edit: I just realized now I'll have a CB pair. biggrin.gif

Edited by MomoMango93

Just caught 2 more of the new release eggs, giving me 4 in total! :3 I'm not sure whether to keep them (the newly caught ones I mean, since my Pinks are all on cooldown), or trade them ^^; Both are so tempting xd.png Edited by FluffyPillow

Another CB stripe grew up as did a skywing and a CB black.

Caught a couple of low-time eggs, before the drop, and they are now with the freezies biggrin.gifAlso caught another CB Silver! <3 11 more and I hit my goal of 50.

edit: Woot, 2, 000th post \O/ *goes off to find "edit member title" button*

Edited by CDM