sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Pretty lineages here!

I now have almost all CBs or 2nd-gens!

Edited by Shadowdrake

I finally managed to get my gold trophy! biggrin.gif 5 longs years of waiting!

Got two new Valentine's eggs, and my second-gen Heartseeker from Silver Tinsel hatched <3 Got a great name for him, too- "To Death In Love", name of a remix I like~

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Got both of my Valentines babies (and I even like their codes!) and now it's time for bed~

Congrats to everyone who's gotten their Valentine's dragons already! happy.gif And super congrats to yaquiidru for your GoN! A Valentine's one, too! That's very exciting. biggrin.gif

I picked up this little eggie a while ago from the AP: http://dragcave.net/lineage/SNIh8 Hopefully I'll be able to breed a mate for her! And she'd better be a her... tongue.gif

Got my pretty eggs so now off to bed maybe I will wake up to some flowers (hint hint) wink.gifwink.gif Good luck everyone and Happy Valentines Day!

Got my two new eggs. That was so easy; I was worried about this iPod for nothing. tongue.gif

Got my two new eggs. That was so easy; I was worried about this iPod for nothing.  tongue.gif

Nice ^^ On an ipod to yet, congratz biggrin.gif

My other CB Winter finally grew up.

Edited by majors

Finally got a 2g tinselkin, AND it's from an alt sweetling! biggrin.gif

Thank You to a special someone

I got a fangirl egg (val '09) She's a little obsessed with TJ. Code: TjTjs (caps messed)

The dragons I influenced did so correctly. Unfortunately, 3 of them are sick, so I had to hide them. lol Also got the Valentine's Day eggies <3

My 2 thunders hatched and my CB gold grew up biggrin.gif And My flower vase is almost full yay

"What?

MERWET AURYN is evolving!

Congratulations! Your MERWET AURYN evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!"

Finally!!