sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Unlocked so I tried breeding 3 more of my silvers and got a silver from the third one.

Happy that I bred my first ever metallic (and my second ever gold), so I bred NINE trio's to the ap, as well as some other pretty lined things ^^

Surprised my trios bred so happily, have their ratios increased too? Hah, also I do stalk the scrolls of where my babies go, out of those eggs one user got 3 of my magma eggs, as well as one of my winters.. Then, I refreshed his scroll to see if he caught some others I bred, and he had a silver.. Jaw dropped to his catching skills! xd.png

Unlocked so I tried breeding 3 more of my silvers and got a silver from the third one.

Third times the charm eh? wink.gif

Recently created a new dragon pair and the first egg they gave me was a ultraviolet Egg^^ and on the first try to!

Congratulations everyone! smile.gif

Edited by Erithan

Did breeding yesterday.

Breeding 1- 3rd Gen Silver x 3rd Gen White's first time = Silver egg 0_0 (first time...MAJOR 0_0 there)

Breeding 2- Cavern Lurker x CB Black = No interest sad.gif

Breeding 3- CB Silver x CB Lumina = Silver egg 0_0 (their 3rd time)

Breeding 4- 2G Magma x 2G Rosebud = No egg (We can guess at what happened...)

Breeding 5- 2G Thunder x 2G Shadow Walker = Thunder egg (forth time)

1x1

3x3

5x4 <almost 5x5, but I'll take the result early happy.gif

I finally got a Curled Alt. Black to freeze! smile.gif

I caught a leetle tree!

I am actually still in shock, I'd just missed a CB thunder and was about to back up then was all !!! and clicked for it. I was sure I'd missed because I didn't recognise the description.