sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congrats!!! So did I. I'm so happy!

Thanks and congrats to you!

I'm happily egglocked with one of all the new ones, an Arias, and two Frills.

I think this is dragcave heaven, because I managed to catch four bright pinks and a frill before bed, and woke up to having won a 2g Prize (from my favourite prize, with a mate named for one of my favourite book series which is extra cool to me because I like collecting lineages themed to my favourite books and media!)

I have had a loooong few weeks in RL lately but right now I'm so happy I could dance!

Abandoned a few eggs and got some Frills! So happy. Going to try and trade them for a 2G Prize (hey, I can dream...) but since I'll probably get zero bites, yay Frills! I'm not fond of Two-headed dragons, so I'm not upset that I abandoned a two of their eggs for my Frills. Also, Bright Pinks (Arias) seem easy to get, so I abandoned one of their eggs. Still, SOOOO happy to see Frills and BPs back! I wasn't around when they were available, so I'm super happy to be able to get them! wub.gif

Gratz! smile.gif

Things that make me so happy right now:

- Seeing the progeny of my very very old CB Pink Aria from 2008, and seeing her babies go from Aria to Pink and back again to Aria.

- Being able to breed frills from this lineage which also happened to have an old Aria in it.

- Having my CB frill from 2009 being able to breed other frills for the first time!

I'm being riddled with nostalgia!!

Got my hands on three Aria/Bring Pink eggs and a Frill egg! smile.gif

And one of the BP eggs I grabbed had an interesting code, so I'm also gonna get a second Frill for it (also with an interesting code)!

(Wow, I posted this in the "bad luck" thread by mistake...)

Got 1 each of the new eggs (traded a Frill for the last one I needed, as I have old Frills already).

I have all my hatchlings named, and I passed 13,600 on my scroll this week.

Got at least one of each new breed, plus a frill. My 2009 male will finally have a mate! I'll grab a mate for my old pink as soon as my scroll unlocks.

Edited by Kirjava-Kitsune

I got one of each egg too! I'm very thankful for this release smile.gif Congrats to everybody else too! A+ release.

I come back after a teeny tiny break, and I discover that the Forest is my new favorite biome!

I love all of the new biome art, 10/10 wub.gif

I have accomplished my one and only goal!

and for much less of a price then i thought to

and my breeding day when all the best breeders are bred went over perfectly so i can trade their eggs to get to my debt faster!

this just fell into perfection didn't it?

Traded some new release hatchlings for my first CB sesspertine and almandine. biggrin.gif

I LOVE MY VAMPIRES!! Normally they give me so much trouble that I've ignored them lately. Now I'm hugging the stuffing out of them! Not only did they free me from an egglock earlier allowing me to toss a common to get a Crystalline, but they did it again just now and saved me! *huggles them more* wub.gif

Just caught two more Crystalline eggies! biggrin.gif

I really hope the adults are beautiful wub.gif

I now have two of each of the new release dragons, as well as the Frills and Bright Pinks! I can't wait to see what the adults look like.

Thanks to some more egg hunting I got another mottled egg and two of each of the new drake breeds. wub.gif

They didn't refuse! Yay!

Yay! Congrats! I'm also pleased that my dragons are part of that beautiful lineage! wub.gif

My first batch of eggs hatched and I am locked again. I got four arias, three frills (had one CB already) and two of each of the new eggs. All influenced too! *happy dance*

Only 24 hours to go before my second batch of New Releases hatches. user posted image So excited to catch more, more, MORE!