sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Book of the Stranger is the name of the latest Game of Thrones episode, and also the name that I got for one of my youngest celestials. wub.gif

Caught a paper and golden wyvern today in the same 5 minute drop... laugh.gif

Managed not to impulse click a Golden Wyvern today

That's and accomplishment for me, I always click them laugh.gif

He gendered correctly (kept me in suspense FOREVER!) and then grew up within minutes.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ijYtL

I had the perfect name saved up (I've had it since those dark days before we could rename), and kept telling myself, "Oh, it will be okay if it misgenders, I have other awesome names" but I REALLY wanted him to be a him, so he could be the Smoking Man. Thank you, influence, for not disrupting my plans!

I rotate my prize breedings between IOUs and a try for myself, and for the past few months I've been trying to get a prize egg to give away. It's taken FOREVER.

But now I FINALLY have a prize egg to give away!

Edit: Anyone have ideas about how to advertise that I'm doing this creative writing contest? I changed it from a Pride and Prejudice contest to an "any fandom" contest, but I still don't know if people would be interested in participating.

Edited by toyofubl

haven't been dedicatedly hunting in awhile so can't say I have much right to complain, but I finally caught one of the April release eggs! pretty pumped about it BD

I rotate my prize breedings between IOUs and a try for myself, and for the past few months I've been trying to get a prize egg to give away. It's taken FOREVER.

Edit: Anyone have ideas about how to advertise that I'm doing this creative writing contest? I changed it from a Pride and Prejudice contest to an "any fandom" contest, but I still don't know if people would be interested in participating.

Probably many people would love to participate. I would too but my writing skills are mediocre, to say the least.

I caught two Lunar Heralds yesterday and was able to trade them for CB Xenos. smile.gif I was also gifted one (a Xeno) by a very generous user.

Edited by obelisk_light

I've never seen or been able to catch Blusangs in the past, but I managed to catch 2 CB in the past few days! biggrin.gif

I was finally able to breed a 2g Soulpeace!!

I've been trying for weeks now rolleyes.gif

Mine writing skills are pretty bad, especially in regards to fandoms, so I sadly won't enter. I do dream of a CB shimmer, but right now I just want to congratulate myself of resorting my scroll! And getting my 2nd CB gold in a trade!

Edited by bonvoyage

Got my gold trophy without realising. WOop.

woohoo, congrats!