sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

A great week for me. Grabbed several of the dragons I needed for my goals: One of every breed, at least. Got that purple two headed lindwurm, finally a purple nebula, and bred a black striped. These were things that had been persistently not happening until these last few days!

OMG - I was just clicking through the biomes, when I saw a silver in the volcano. I panicked, clicked everywhere around it, at least four or five times, before finally clicking on the egg. I still got it - guess today was my lucky day and the other 4 users who were in the volcano at the time were all asleep ohmy.gif *happy dance*

(I usually can't catch metals - that's the third silver I caught myself since I joined DC six years ago, and I still have to catch a gold myself)

Edited by Ha-Ki

Stupidly refreshed on a cheese, but right after it an Astrapi dropped in!

Edited by WaterDroplet

Successfully stayed away from the AP, thus avoiding temptation!

Also, an egg I think I forgot to influence hatched and gendered correctly. YAY!

The last few days were ridiculously lucky: CB Ice, Thunder, Gaia, Lunar, and Pyro dropped in to say 'hello'.

A wonderful person accepted my random tinsel offer on a CB Astrapi Xeno in the Departure. I love Xenos so much, so this was great. Thank you!

Also, he gendered correctly! And his father is paired with one of my favorite dragon types, Balloons! wub.gif

Holy $#!% I just caught my first Almandine from the cave! Literally this is the first one I've even SEEN drop in the cave. Woo!

I bred an antarean/spirit ward lineage, only looking at the spirit ward during the day. In fact, I forgot that those changed at night. Just looked at it now, and WHOA it looks great smile.gif

Whoa, that's a ton of tries! Congrats!

Thanks toyofubl. smile.gif

My 5th Gemshard egg hatched red, I just hope he likes his mate now.

Caught 2 Frills in same 5 min drop blink.gif thats all i am hunting at the moment others can wait

I now finally have two bright pinks and two frills. I'm so happy I could cry!!!! :')

I'm so darned happy right now!!!

Got my hands on a third frilled and a third bright pink (had two each from before they were retired). AND I got ALL of the new ones, with a duplicate of the blue drake.

Abandoned a few eggs and got some Frills! So happy. Going to try and trade them for a 2G Prize (hey, I can dream...) but since I'll probably get zero bites, yay Frills! I'm not fond of Two-headed dragons, so I'm not upset that I abandoned a two of their eggs for my Frills. Also, Bright Pinks (Arias) seem easy to get, so I abandoned one of their eggs. Still, SOOOO happy to see Frills and BPs back! I wasn't around when they were available, so I'm super happy to be able to get them! wub.gif