Obscure_Trash

People Behind the Post - V3

OMG! All people here seems pretty, you make me feel envious. However, I'm posting this picture of me.

user posted image

This is more recent with my crazy boyfriend.

user posted image

Ok, and just for the record, this is my cat who likes to sleep in my back while I'm reading.

user posted image

Edited by Xorath

Ahhhhh all of you are so lovely! wub.gif

Here's Chai, the Christmas Rat!

user posted image

I haven't plastered my stupid face all over a thread in such a long time soooo

On vacation in the mountains in Slovakia, October or so. I was being a little silly and imitating a character. xd.png

It was a walking trip through a forest, so excuse my lack of fashion sense there. (Though you do have to admit my socks are cute and go especially well with that shirt. Gahaha)

user posted image

See a Varg T-Shirt here. tongue.gif

Wow, I haven't posted in this thread for a while. tongue.gif

Here's a more recent picture...

user posted image

I have nothing about myself to brag about, but here's maybe the the most presentable photo I have. Photo taken at school. ~

user posted image

Photo day was thrilling - I couldn't even smile. >w<"

^ you guys are lucky

We need school uniform and I look really bad in school photos (I'll see if I can dig them out)

Wow! You are all so beautiful! wub.gif

Here are a few pics of me:

(I'm sorry, Idk how to make the pics smaller T_T)

So, this is my face:

user posted image

This is me:

user posted image

And this is what I did to my hair about four months ago:

user posted image
Edited by Ylvanne

ohmy.gif You finally decided to show yourself. tongue.gif Bazinga!

<3 Pretty!

yeah, moment of truth! : ^ )

omg thank you <33

OMG Luney you are adorable!*huggles to death*

ahhh thank you so much!!! ;//v//; you're too nice omg //hugs back//

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

You're gorgeous Lady L. You have the most creamy, perfect skin. smile.gif All of you guys are so cute.

You're gorgeous Lady L. You have the most creamy, perfect skin. smile.gif All of you guys are so cute.

omg i cry thank you so much <33

omg you're all so gorgeous, (especially you, earthgirl)

im too self conscious about posting mine ;^; #2ugly

Edited by Doublelift

I posted way back when in here, but since then I've actually gotten some recent pictures! because before they were all like, 3 years old |D

Easiest way to do this is to throw my instagram at you. Don't worry, it only have 5 pictures.

Boop

That's probably my favorite picture of myself taken basically ever. And it's one of my few make-ups attempts I've ever made. My freckles never show up in any of my pictures though... -grumblegrumble-

EDIT: I meant to hit preview and instead posted. How many times does that make it? -headdesk-

You all are so pretty tho. srsly. Lady L, I really like your outfits <3

And doublelift, you aren't ugly. I don't even have to see you to know this. You're a pretty/handsome/beautiful/insert nice adjective here, person.

Edited by Wandering4Ever

I posted way back when in here, but since then I've actually gotten some recent pictures! because before they were all like, 3 years old |D

Easiest way to do this is to throw my instagram at you. Don't worry, it only have 5 pictures.

Boop

That's probably my favorite picture of myself taken basically ever. And it's one of my few make-ups attempts I've ever made. My freckles never show up in any of my pictures though... -grumblegrumble-

EDIT: I meant to hit preview and instead posted. How many times does that make it? -headdesk-

You all are so pretty tho. srsly. Lady L, I really like your outfits <3

And doublelift, you aren't ugly. I don't even have to see you to know this. You're a pretty/handsome/beautiful/insert nice adjective here, person.

omf your eyes are gorgeous do want <333

ohh omg thank you <333 clothes are my fave thing tbh hh

hhh so mom threw a bunch of random makeup products at me so i took like two hours to just experiment, LOL.

i'm not too pleased with the results since it makes me look much older and unnatural so rest in peace still ayy!!

this is the yeah i tried one

this is the ah yes asian kpop star cue dramatic lighting one

Edited by Lady_Lunevis