Obscure_Trash

People Behind the Post - V3

Silver Fox, you're so pretty! I know how you feel, my sister is four years younger than me but people always think she's the oldest rolleyes.gif

Silver Fox, you're so pretty! I know how you feel, my sister is four years younger than me but people always think she's the oldest rolleyes.gif

Thank you! wub.gif The professional make up did the work for the event, so yeah. laugh.gif

Also, people keep telling me that I look younger than I actually am. I say I'm 21 (true, I swear), and I always get the answer: "Oh, but you look like you're 15!" laugh.gif

Oh my god

How

Pls

Teach me

how are u so purrty IM SO JEALOUS D:

I'm asian too xd.png Mandarin Chinese.

oh man oh man stella thank you <3333

on the days my hair behaves im like "oh no must take selfie i need to remember this moment"

eyyy samesame!! <33 i'm from the mainland, though i can't understand most of the dialects : ' D chinese is such a pretty language, though!

I would likely look younger than most of you since I am younger than most of you =P

I am chubby tho ewew xd.png

Edited by Stellaluna22

man i'm like five weeks late for the asian gathering (??? that sounds super awkward im sorry) but today i went to a halloweenie party with friends and did my makeup!

*snip by George*

biggrin.gif Very beautiful!

Why so blue though?

user posted image

*cough* Sorry. That was a joke.

biggrin.gif Very beautiful!

Why so blue though?

user posted image

*cough* Sorry. That was a joke.

xd.png that pun yes omg

thank you so much!! <33 you're too nice omfg ; u;

Wow! Lookit all the awesome DC people!

I feel left out... so here I am without the glasses trying on new contacts for the first time.

user posted image

Aloha!

Edited by Zoa

Odeen didn't want the scary public knowing that she is in fact a cat, so here's just me featuring a cameo by one of her wall hangings.

user posted image

I have very strange eyes. Sometimes, like in this picture, they're super blue, with flecks of green that don't really go with the rest of the iris. Other times, they're blue gray. The most common is greenish blue. The one shown in this picture is my favorite.

The way we perceive colors is affected by our surroundings and lighting. It's why many people will notice the shade of their eyes as lighter or darker depending on the clothes they wear. =)

~

Lady_Lunevis, you are very pretty - I love that blue lipstick!

Lady_Lunevis, you are very pretty - I love that blue lipstick!

thank you so much, sock!! <33 / v \

lipsticks are so fun to play around with, i have a collection ; o ;

man i'm like five weeks late for the asian gathering (??? that sounds super awkward im sorry) but today i went to a halloweenie party with friends and did my makeup!

user posted image

user posted image

also this was sent seconds after the first snapchat (tw for minor swearing)

lol. You should have a photo collage of your collections. xd.png

Edited by Shelybear

user posted image

I take one of my rats to work with me all the time. Yesterday Olive got to come along!

I dyed my hair blue a while ago biggrin.gif It looked like this

user posted image

Now it's piiiiiiink

user posted image

And my boyfriend is in both photos because I don't take photos alone often ahahahaha

Lmao I went a lil wild on instagram and snapchat today and took pics of me wearing a lamp I call it highfashion biotechno warrior

Just as an aside, you bear a weird resemblance to Kit Harrington.

Stella! I demand a photo!! I must see!!

(Of course not really lol, don't do it if you don't want to)

Also, I just noticed. All three mods over on the Pooty Force are Asian!! biggrin.gif Chibi, you, and me!

Quoting random post but

I'm 2 pages and 2 months late but guess what

I'M ALSO ASIAN

(also I swear this is the game on the internet I've met the most asians on... I don't do MMORPGs and there are like no asians on any of the others, or at least 1-2)...

Have one of my graduation pictures! (Linked instead of posted because it's kind of big) lol

Aww, you're cute!

The last photo also makes me think you would get along with my little sister, hahaha. She likes archery.

Edited by AppleMango

Aww, you're cute!

The last photo also makes me think you would get along with my little sister, hahaha. She likes archery.

Thank you! Your little sister sounds cool biggrin.gif