Obscure_Trash

People Behind the Post - V3

I used to have super long hair like that. Course my hair was more wavy and not straight. o3o But then I cut it because I wanted layers and I actually have no regrets.

I do miss having longer hair, though, so I'm trying to grow out the bottom layer of hair so it's all long with two shorter layers higher up. Or something. Dunno how it will eventually look but whateeeevs.

I think the main thing I miss from having long hair was people "complimenting" me by saying "Your hair is really long." XD Inside I was like "Yes, that is a thing that is true. It is a fact. I have long hair." but I would say "thank you" anyway because I know what they mean. Sort of.

Anyway, me aside, you look very pretty, Butterflyzilla. c:

Edited by edwardelricfreak

^Thankies so much! smile.gif

I just realized nobody can see my eyes in either of those, so here's one. lolz It's amazing how getting just the right angle completely hides my undereye bags. (They're hereditary, I sleep fine!)

user posted image

No makeup, taken and shopped on my 33rd birthday. I look ridiculously young for my age.

user posted image

hmmmmm I don't really have normal pics of me since everyone only takes pictures of me when I look ridiculous.

so here's the only one I found

user posted image

:U I lazily blanked out my relative's faces of course.

Here's me doing ridiculous stuff though. link link

:U Im that kid that will actually dress up for "crazy outfit day" at school.

user posted image

Me and my friends dressed as the characters from RWBY with the creators of the show behind us. I'm the one dressed as Black Belladona/Black, so I have the purple tights and the giant black bow in my hair.

I found another picture of me and toby:

user posted image

~Click for full-size~

I've cleaned up my posts. Meaning, I removed all the links and photos whatever else from my posts. tongue.gif

Mehh, yesterday was one of the only days this summer I actually left my house, so.

user posted image

I actually felt kind of cute the other day before going out with friends, so... yeah. mellow.gif

user posted image

@TheDarkCynder: Is your zodiac sign Libra?

@Lila: poptartFINALTINY.gif You're beautiful!

user posted image

I go by Luna. Been on the forums for a while, but been too shy to really talk til lately. Hope I can come more out of my shell and join more topics. Pleased to meet everyone!

Also trying to boost confidence in myself by putting a dragon sprite on the site. I am extremely nervous and anxious.

I love the DC members and how they are so warm and friendly, giving gifts! I hope to give back! If anyone needs someone to talk to I am a good listener! Also forgive my crappy spelling I am on a mobile and it fails to tell me where I spell wrong, and I don't catch everything

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

I'm conceited on Halloween. rolleyes.gif

user posted image

user posted image

I was a vampire...princess...warrior??? Iunno. Something to that effect. I was just excited to have blue contacts.

Also, my girlfriend was a French Kiss! (She had a beret on earlier)

user posted image

I didn't get to dress up for Halloween so will do a late costume party. I hope to dress up as a tribal princess then wink.gif

Anyhoo, this is me tongue.gif wearing a wig, with my mom.

user posted image

Well, it's been ages since I appeared here. Here's me trying on the dress Ima wear to a school dance next week

user posted image

Hazard, I must say, you're gorgeous. You, too, MW and PK. smile.gif PK, your mom looks like she could be your sister. lol

Edited by MedievalMystic

Hiyas!

I mostly lurk on the trading threads but have been known to post in the discussion thread. I love art and awesome people. Not really one to post pics of myself but I'm feeling awesome.

user posted image

Here I am! *runs away and hides*

This mask was a part of my costume for halloween. Along with a much better bigger feather. smile.gif

user posted image

I haven't plastered my stupid face all over a thread in such a long time soooo

On vacation in the mountains in Slovakia, October or so. I was being a little silly and imitating a character. xd.png

It was a walking trip through a forest, so excuse my lack of fashion sense there. (Though you do have to admit my socks are cute and go especially well with that shirt. Gahaha)

user posted image

user posted image

I was totally not the only adult to go get their picture taken with Pikachu :'D

(it's actually a mascot outfit, so the guy/girl/kid? inside was walking around and the ears moved and stuff)

user posted image

user posted image

Sorry for the big size! This was when my mom and I went to Disneyland last Friday to meet Hiro and Baymax from Big Hero 6.

In the top photo, I am introducing Baymax to my Heartless (of Kingdom Hearts) plush Patrick. However, when I mentioned that Patrick likes to "capture people's hearts (metaphorically)", Baymax seemed to be concern about Patrick, and to an extent me as well. So I had to explain to Baymax that Patrick is a good Shadow and that he was very friendly. Thanks to some words from Hiro, Baymax and I hugged it out.

And in the bottom photo is me with Hiro and Baymax, before my mom joined us.