Obscure_Trash

People Behind the Post - V3

laugh.gif Brilliant!

ohmy.gif How did you make the pink candle stand?

We used fire and melted it onto the other candle ovo b

We used fire and melted it onto the other candle ovo b

b^.^d Why didn't I think of that? That's really something. Very resourceful and creative!

And then there was a White making dumbface in 2012 while lighting cheesecake. I like fire.

Also we did maths because we didn't have a 6 U:

Is it a bad sign (math pun lol) that I had it took me a minute to realize what 14+2 was? xd.png

[x] ←I got all dressed up for a social.

[x] ← Just another one. xd.png

You're very pretty! *steals your eyes*

xd.png haha ds stylus is pretty bad (3ds) I put it on my facebook caption said 'Dress ups! biggrin.gif ' x3 Thanks by the way biggrin.gif

Also, I have dark brown hair and brown eyes xd.png not black haha.

Edited by ChocolateIzzy

Yeah, 3DS can be derpy with colors and quality, and I really hate drawing with a stylus. Still think you did pretty well with it happy.gif

user posted image

derp, and no you are not seeing things other half or my hair is black and other..well it used to b red

^ I like the contrast ^-^ at first I was like O.o the back is darker...? Lighting?

Edit: I like your smile btw happy.gif

Edited by ChocolateIzzy

Haha I'm not cute xd.png

O.O now THAT is purple!! How'd you get it so... 'lush' xd.png I dyed my hair purple last year, but it had a purple-ish tinge (didn't go too bright) because I've got dark brown hair >_<

Edited by ChocolateIzzy

Haha I'm not cute xd.png

O.O now THAT is purple!! How'd you get it so... 'lush' xd.png I dyed my hair purple last year, but it had a purple-ish tinge (didn't go too bright) because I've got dark brown hair >_<

It's a wig!!! tongue.gif

It's just a cheap one from ebay, it's sold as a Rarity wig smile.gif

WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!

SO MANY Beautiful and down right gorgeous ladies. I cannot believe that some of you do not see how good looking you are. Guys you are OK too (in a manly brotherly way). wink.gif

Here is me and my family. Be forewarned that even though my wife is hotness and my kids are adorable I am not much to look at. Gaining a lot of weight did not help my looks either.

My Wife and Me We are both HUGE Doctor Who and Transformers fans. She use to do Ballet before she got ill. She is stay at home mom and I work a full time job and make custom toys, models, action figures etc. So if you need anything for a tabletop wargame or custom Transformer let me know.

Here are my kids. I have two sons and a daughter (who is in heaven).

Oldest son He is 13 and taking high school and college classes. A walking brain.

Youngest son he is 12, Smart (ahead a grade), active and VERY lucky this year as he is the one that won a prize dragon

Here are my furry kids (you may have seen them in the cats thread):

If it fits he sits Killer is a male tuxedo cat that looks like a cow, acts like a dog and sounds like a guinea pig. He is SOOO confused.

Sleeping on the kitty???? My female Siamese. Her name is Little Big Mouth. She is named so as she was the smallest of her little but could be heard in neighboring countries. She is over 18, blind, acts like a toddler, is spoiled rotten and right now sleeping my my stuff tiger.

Edited by WarriorPriest

How old your youngest? He looks like he's 13/14 too o.o

Now that, is an awesome job x_x I'm a Doctor Who fan happy.gif

Your cats are ADORABLE (/º·º)/ I have two cats of mine too happy.gif I'll try to get pics if I can get to my computer at mum's work -,- It stays there now. She stole it, and uses it as the work computer ~_~

Edited by ChocolateIzzy

How old your youngest? He looks like he's 13/14 too o.o

Now that, is an awesome job x_x I'm a Doctor Who fan happy.gif

Your cats are ADORABLE (/º·º)/ I have two cats of mine too happy.gif I'll try to get pics if I can get to my computer at mum's work -,- It stays there now. She stole it, and uses it as the work computer ~_~

There edited the post. He is 12.

I love the WHO. I am said to see Matt Smith go. He is one of my favorite top 3 doctors of all time.

My cats are a riot. They do the oddest things. and Killer is still confused. LOL!!

My favourite is David Tennant <3 favourite pair (companion and Doctor) Billie Piper & David Tennant o3o

One of my cats, used to play hide 'n' seek with me! The cutest thing. She ran off, I try to find her, then when I find her. She bolts off and I hide happy.gif

My favourite is David Tennant <3 favourite pair (companion and Doctor) Billie Piper & David Tennant o3o

One of my cats, used to play hide 'n' seek with me! The cutest thing. She ran off, I try to find her, then when I find her. She bolts off and I hide happy.gif

My favorite is a toss up between David Tennant and Tom Baker. Matt is a close third. I would love to meet any of the Doctors though. If i do I will be sure to post pics here. I have pics somewhere of me with a few famous people like Peter Cullen, David Kaye, Tara Strong, Bumper Robinson, Bob Budiansky. Course most of those name i am sure some of you will have to look up.

I've never heard of any of them >,<

I'd be sure to post pics of me with famous people too x3 But that's like never gonna happen haha

Y'all are so cute ^.^

Chicogal you look like someone I know, and a bit like Katniss in the second picture smile.gif

pictures of me can be found... here.... (tumblr)

YOU ARE SOOO FIIIINE GURL

I followed you (;

Edited by Lila

I can now see how it's a wig XP At first it looked like natural hair. (Quick glimpse)

I have another pic of me... but I look incredibly emo D: Not to offend anyone... But I'm not emo/scene/goth so if anything I'd post it for 1 min then take it down D;

I'm not emo/scene/goth and my good friend calked me it when she saw the pic :c