Obscure_Trash

People Behind the Post - V3

Here I am, looking like a dork at the awesome Insect Fear Film Festival, holding a lovely amblypigid (tailless whip scorpion)

user posted image

Barn Halloween party. biggrin.gif

user posted image

I definitely need a bigger net... (Proof that entomologists are just as goofy as the rest of the population! And wow does my head ever look huge in this photo!)

user posted image

Cosplaying Kagura from Furuba (Fruits Basket) a few years ago.

user posted image

A few more

Me, wearing the Insect Fear Film Festival shirt

When I actually keep my bangs trimmed instead of letting them grow and sweeping them to the sides. tongue.gif

lololol I might as well post here. Might edit a few more pics into this post later. Or just post them separate idk :U

user posted image

I'm in the middle-ish, in the long bronze and blue dress. Oh prom. :'U My boyfriend is to my right in the picture. That pic was from my junior year of highschool so it's been a couple years.

user posted image

I'm at the bottom. Pretty sure I was photobombing my friends but I don't remember.

user posted image

Me with a friend (I'm on the left). We were at camp and when to this ranch area for lunch and swimming. I stayed with her because she's a bit frail and can't swim. Also I didn't have a swimsuit, so there's that.

user posted image

Me pretending to be super strong at camp :D

https://i.imgur.com/OEJeVGi.jpg (linked for size)

Rather recent pic of me with my boyfriend! We went to the Sherwood Forest Faire (it's a ren fest)

user posted image

user posted image

First picture is from a recent hike I took and the second picture was supposed to be like a 2008 myspace-styled selfie.

Pie you look just like I always imagined you. >w< That's not a bad thing, just a thing in general :V

Hopefully it's a good thing, then tongue.gif

This is me a couple of weeks ago. I put victory rolls in my hair and had to do the 40's-style make up to go with it.

user posted image

So, yeah.. that's me:

~photo snip~

s*** quality, but who cares tongue.gif

user posted image Petra1999, very pretty!

Aw, I've never ventured into the General Discussion forum but what a cool thread.

user posted image

Me with my corn snake, Baby. He likes to burrow into sleeves and poop in them.

user posted image

This one's a bit older, just me and a guitar I'm planning on selling.

Edited by Baphomet

Alright! tongue.gif Updates.

This is going to be weird- some play and I got the part of Wybie from "Coraline". Well, the gas mask was... how do I put it? Heavy?

And what my Hufflepuff Housemates think I look like- apparently, I'm the one under the name "georgexu94". That's my Quidditch team photo.

What I really look like

biggrin.gif Now you decide if my Quidditch photo avvie really looks like me.

Aw, I've never ventured into the General Discussion forum but what a cool thread.

-snip-

Me with my corn snake, Baby. He likes to burrow into sleeves and poop in them.

-snip-

This one's a bit older, just me and a guitar I'm planning on selling.

You are gorgeous and your eyebrows are killer ;u;

You are gorgeous and your eyebrows are killer ;u;

Aww, thank you so much! <333

And so are you, omg. I love your hair. ; o ;

Kestra, in that picture you look precisely like I feel today laugh.gif

-guitars intensify-

I have three in this pic and then I have my brother's broken guitar he gave me, too. One I get around to repairing that one (it's missing pieces-the bridge, the nut, a peg, all its strings) I'll have four. Ha. Hahahaha. Oh god.

Haha, I don't really spend much time in the general discussion forums, but I"m trying to get my ten posts.

I'm gonna submit a cosplay shot, so I hope you like homestuck....

Rose La-derp