TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Spoiler--> For the green dog, go back to the Ballroom and play the piano, then investigate the flash.

For the Chicken, start the quest over, go to the Basement, go back to the woods and stay on the main path.

Got everything thanks so much!

Spoiler--> For the green dog, go back to the Ballroom and play the piano, then investigate the flash.

For the Chicken, start the quest over, go to the Basement, go back to the woods and stay on the main path.

Got everything thanks so much!

http://i43.tinypic.com/s3g2s9.png

seems as if i've been everywhere a million times..and i dont know what im missing or how to get it...any help?

Spoiler: Ballroom > Balcony > Upstairs. Looks like you're missing items from that area.

I recommend playing with the chandelier as well.

Edited by Draco Knight

This event is awesome. Thanks to everyone who was involved in creating it!

Sandface, you need stuff from the attic and observatory.

Spoiler: Go upstairs from the library!

Edited by Moonbeam22

I really enjoyed this game.

and ......Finally! ....I have all 40 items (including the bonus rainbow chicken.)

I was really stuck on the skull for ages. I really thought the parchment was the key

Thank you so much for your creativeness everyone who was involved. It must have taken a long time . The items were beautiful and I wish we could keep the little friendly little familiar/ helper too.

Such fun though! Thank you everyone

ETA love the new badge too;( aw cant click on it to see the items)

Edited by velvet_paw

Spoiler: Ballroom > Balcony > Upstairs. Looks like you're missing items from that area.

It says i need a light source before going any farther

You're missing the green dog

Spoiler: Living room-> Play piano -> Investigate the flash. You need the rat

Try this (:

it says the little dragon spits embers at me and It sends me back to the livingroom

Edited by Sandface

I logged into Dragon Cave this morning and the first thing I noticed was the message:

"Your dragons approach you, concerned about some sort of strange disturbance deep in one of the forests. Will you investigate?"

I don't usually think of my dragons as living things, really, but the visual of hundreds of dragons coming at me all concerned was really cute. xd.png

After wandering around the haunted house in circles a few times, and with some helpful hints from this thread about the basement and the green dog, I managed to get all 40 items. This was so much fun! It kind of reminded me of those Choose Your Own Adventure books I loved when I was a kid. The part where your user name appears on the tombstone had me laughing out loud.

Thank you, TJ, for another awesome event! Thank you, Skinst, for providing the art to go with it! And thanks to everyone who has kindly and patiently provided hints to help others find all the items.

Spoiler!

You need the rat from the basement to lure the dragon away. To get into the basement (through heavey door) you need the spellbook from the library I think....

It says i need a light source before going any farther

Sorry, I didn't edit my post fast enough I guess. xd.png Spoiler: Interact with the Chandelier while on the Balcony(I'm pretty sure it's on the Balcony.). I'm pretty sure that's where you get the Candle.

Lol at you guys calling the leetle dragon on the parchment a "green dog". A fire breathing smoke blowing green dog. Silly artists.

I have everything but the chicken...

This was so much fun! Thanks TJ and everyone else involved in making this possible.

Lol at you guys calling the leetle dragon on the parchment a "green dog". A fire breathing smoke blowing green dog. Silly artists.

I read on here that it was called a dog and now I can't unsee it as a dog. xd.png

I have everything but the chicken...

This was so much fun! Thanks TJ and everyone else involved in making this possible.

xd.png Any page before this one will probably have a spoiler on how to get the it.

You find the chicken by (spoiler) STAY ON THE MAIN PATH AT THE BEGINNING OF THE QUEST tongue.gif

For all that get lost:

I made a MAP biggrin.gif

~Spoiler Removed~

hope that helps wink.gif

Edited by _Z_

It's a great event, i really had a lot of fun wandering around the haunted mansion in circles, and I managed to find all the 39 items and get a badge! Thank you to everyone involved in creating this event!

And thank you to those who posted spoilers on how to get the bonus chicken too!

Personally, I think it looks more like a fire-breathing mint.

Which is confusing in itself, I suppose. xd.png

Yes! Got 40/40 now! Thanks to people posting hints. I was stuck on the green 'dog' dragon and the chicken. biggrin.gif

TJ, that was tons of fun and must have been lots of work for you and anyone else who helped. It took me back to when I was a wee kid and read those "choose your own adventure book"

I found all the items! The last one was tricky! ninja.gif I hope the adventure is a hint to the dragon release!

I found 39/40 items and finished the game. Now to find that freaking Rainbow Chicken....

Oh my god, this is awesome. Time for me to start...lol.

Stuck on 38 items, and I'm pretty lost. Been wandering around for a long time. sad.gif I'm missing what looks to be a dragon tail? But I can't find it! Could anyone help me out?

Edited by GrammaticalError