TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

All right, have 39/40 i'm just looking for this owl. Can someone help, please?

Spoiler: Search the cage in the Attic.

ninja.gif'd

Edited by Draco Knight

:3 39 items with no help at all... ^^ (and yes, i see a green dog tongue.gif) i thought that we were going to be "building" a special skeleton dragon lol. now the..uh, rainbow chicken i guess? lol

Thanks for the help guys! One thing, where is the rat? I know I need the rat to get the green dog, and those are the only items i need now. (besides the chicken)

EDIT:

found it! And i've now gotten the rainbow chicken! Thanks to everyone who created this, and who helped out. smile.gif 40/40. Finished my first halloween event..even though i've been on this site since 2008. smile.gif

Edited by Sandface

Lol at you guys calling the leetle dragon on the parchment a "green dog". A fire breathing smoke blowing green dog. Silly artists.

I thought it was a dog when I first saw it, but the story said it was a dragon. xd.png

titli02, why dont't you pm me a list of what you have found, and I can give you pointers from there, okay?

Another chicken tip, it could have just been a SNAFU on my side but..spoiler: Just don't go back to the path through the game, exit out of the quest and start over all the way. I may have even exited my browser, but I'm not sure.

I have 38....not sure which ones I'm missing. blink.gif Back to the haunted house!

I found the rat and got the badge, but I'm still missing 2 now..

Edited by Pintar5

still have no help!Help!

It's hard to help without specifics. Tips: Interact with everything in every room, remember that some items gathered in other parts of the mansion will unlock previous areas that weren't available when you visited. Finishing requires backtracking.

THat was fun! Yay for text-adventures! biggrin.gif (And with help of pen & paper, I found everything except the rainbow chicken on my own. tongue.gif Thanks for the pointers to that last one, guys. smile.gif )

I hope the quest remains after Halloween (you just can't get a badge anymore then) - I'd love to read the stuff more thoroughly when I have more time then right now. ^^)

Edited by Lastalda

I love that little haunted house among my badges. biggrin.gif This was fun. Thanks to everyone who worked on this :3

Oh jeez this is going to be hard isn't it? o.o /just got here, had class.

How many items are there?

Truly awesome event. Great Sprites, great writing, great art. I loved the references to the species that we know and love so well as well as the little familiars that we picked up along the way.

LOVE anything like the old text adventures. Favorite event at DC yet!!!

Oh jeez this is going to be hard isn't it? o.o /just got here, had class.

How many items are there?

Have 37/40 items.

I'm missing the rat, the dog/dragon thing and the chicken....

But I can't find the rat, I can't get through the door! Will someone please tell me what I'm missing. ohmy.gif

Ffffff this event was just epic! I love choose-your-own-adventure stuff, especially ones where you can poke around and not worry about dying! I really liked this one, and I hope there'll be more like it!

Also, dagnabbit, I took the pygmy with me out of the haunted house. (Well, not really, but in my own little world I did. xd.png) I shall hug him, and squeeze him, and call him Little Friend! And take him with me on my terrifying adventures! X3

This makes me want to lay to on learning Python so I can make my own choose-your-own-adventures.

I've done it! 40/40, it was difficult but it was a lot of fun laugh.gif

Thanks for this great event. I'd like to visit this Haunted House again unsure.gif

Yeah, I found all 40 and got the badge! biggrin.gif

really thank you to who created it, it was really funny!!

I've just a question... I closed the final page, when you meet the ghost dragon, by mistake and could not read the whole story.

Is there a way to see that page again? Of someone of you saved it? unsure.gif