TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Where is the parchment with the dragon on top?

Check out the first couple rooms once you enter the house. Explore all your options!

So I got the badge and collected the rainbow chicken just now, bringing my inventory up to 40. Does that mean there's nothing left for me to do with this event or am I still missing something?

Also, since there was a choice near the end of the quest, what difference did that choice make?

You can only get the chicken after earning the badge.

So no worries, you didn't miss anything. smile.gif

But... I just finished the quest, and I'm not getting it. ;n;

Maybe it is showing up at random, lol.

thanks this was lots of fun, espesially liked the pygmy companion it was so cute, would love to see it made into a dragon on the cave.

This was a lot of fun! Thanks all. biggrin.gif

And Are we done with 40 items? Aw well, wish we could keep our little companion though. lol

Finished and got all 40 items~ biggrin.gif This was very fun! Thanks to everyone who made it! wub.gif

It wasn't in the place the first time I looked, but the second. I'm almost wondering if it shows up at random -- either random times in the same place, or else in various sites. Anyway, I suggest checking places you've already looked very early on!

It's alive! laugh.gif

Found my chicken. And I'm done. smile.gif

Found 40. <3

I want to keep some of these on my scroll. xd.png

Edited by Halofire

But... I just finished the quest, and I'm not getting it. ;n;

Maybe it is showing up at random, lol.

It's not automatic like the badge; you need to go a-hunting!

Also, I really want that little two-headed pygmy to come home with me! It's a scrappy little feller.

(I was kind of half-hoping that we'd get to assemble all the dragon parts and come up with a skeletal dragon or something... and maybe once we hit Halloween, the owl could fly up to the top shelves in the observatory and bring us the spell to animate it... this game has my imagination in overdrive!)

now to find the chicken... is it random? I've been looking in every room that I remember how to get to and have found no chicken :|

*keeps looking*

So there's no set place for the chicken? Because I'm going everywhere and can't find it. Where have you guys found it so far?

now to find the chicken... is it random? I've been looking in every room that I remember how to get to and have found no chicken :|

*keeps looking*

Well... if it's not in a room, try places that are NOT rooms? :-D

I got 34 out of 40 items, and I'm completely stuck.... if anyone can give me a push in the right direction, that would be great.

That was fun 8D Got a little lost on the way but made it to the end on my own. And that rainbow chicken is hilarious xd.png Love the number of its page link too tongue.gif

Edited by Firewing

Thanks a bunch, Kelkelen, I found my last object! smile.gif

No problem! biggrin.gif I almost made myself late for work, today -- woke up and went to check my eggs, and there was the Halloween adventure! So of course I couldn't stop until it was completed...