TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

How come it stillsays "You have calmed the dragon's ghost and quieted the disturbance, but there may still be more to find in the mansion. Do you wish to return?" after I got all 40 items??

I think that's just the generic text.

Also, in the past with the Trick-Or-Treat there was a few more added on a different day, so there's a possibility that will happen with this as well, and the text leaves that chance open.

Who knows?

In addition, the chicken is the only one that you can't get until after getting the badge. All the others can be gotten beforehand, although with most of them its not necessary to do so.

Finally I found all, the chicken was tough to get..... *smirk*

Thanks again and the badge looks good in my scroll. biggrin.gif

*happy dance*

I just noticed, the little Pygmy friend has two heads! smile.gif

Possible spoiler below, highlight to read:

So, question: is the dragon spirit the same for everyone or does its species depend on the most populous dragon on your scroll?

Edited by Xocowolf

I just noticed, the little Pygmy friend has two heads! smile.gif

So, question: is the dragon spirit the same for everyone or does its species depend on the most populous dragon on your scroll?

I believe its the same for everyone, as I only have 1 storm dragon in my scroll laugh.gif

thanks~ got the skull.

... now what...?

Spoiler:Looks like all you need is to investigate the Attic.

Ballroom>Balcony>Upstairs>Small, lone door

Just make sure you choose the 'Go to the back of the Room' option last. xd.png

Edited by Draco Knight

Oh sorry, you can't actually 'play' the piano, it always takes you to the living room.

laugh.gif Oh, okay. I'm good, then.

Now I can't... find... this... blasted... chicken. Have thus far tried going back to the woods, following/staying on the main trail, taking the path, etc... I'm going to keep wandering these woods until I find that stupid chicken! ninja.gif

Now I can't... find... this... blasted... chicken. Have thus far tried going back to the woods, following/staying on the main trail, taking the path, etc... I'm going to keep wandering these woods until I find that stupid chicken! ninja.gif

You have to go back to the basement and then to the main trail if you want to find the chicken. wink.gif

You need to go to the basement again, then to the main path. <- Spoiler for chicken.

I went back through the house, down to the basement, then continued out again. This time I finally got my rainbow chicken smile.gif

Thank you, this did the trick! biggrin.gif You rock.

You have to go back to the basement and then to the main trail if you want to find the chicken. wink.gif

HAH! I HAVE THE CHICKEN! Thank you thank you thank you! biggrin.gif

I now feel fulfilled in life.

You have to go back to the basement and then to the main trail if you want to find the chicken.  wink.gif

Basement?

-use a link for those that don't want spoilers-

http://dragcave.net/halloween11/1

What items am I missing?

Edited by blobber

Beat it in 20 minutes with help only on the green dog. I love the whole thing, and I'll play it through several times more just to read the words. <3

Niszrok, rainbow chicken. :3

Edited by Xbcdrt8741

Ugh, I'm missing these things.

If it helps when I try to go through the hidden door in the basement it says a magical force pushes me out. sad.gif

Edited by Feltuot

You need to go to the basement again, then to the main path. <- Spoiler for chicken.

I can't thank you enough for this.

I forgot to read the last story where (spoiler) the dragon ghost is put to rest Could someone send me the final story for it so I can read it please???