TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

I am missing two items. I don't have the skull and green dog(or chicken... I dont know which one u find the first time). Could someone pleeeaaaassseeee help me?

Spoiler: If you have the sword, go to the garden and investigate the noise. The dark green dragon should attack and you will hack at it with your sword and find the skull. For the other item, if you already have a rat, go to the Living Room, investgate the flash, and toss the rat to the creature. That should give you the parchment with the (dog?) on it. Now for the chicken..once you've freed the dragon spirit, revisit the wall in the basement, then go back to the main path at the very beginning of the story. The rainbow chicken should run by you.

phew that was long.

Found all 40 items! Thank you TJ and Spriters. <3

Edited by shopgirl998

This event was A-MA-ZING! Absolutely loved it. Beautiful art/adorable sprites. All the choices... I think I'll draw a map of the mansion for myself. :3

I found the Observatory and got items 38 and 39 ... but where is the Chicken? lol

I got to the part where I am told the mansion no longer needs me but I have only 38 items. I don't have the chicken everyone is talking about or the green dog...

Yay! I got the badge and all 40 items!

People keep mentioning revisiting the Planetarium, though; is there supposed to be an extra, final storyline scene there?

oh, was there only 39 items? well then ive finished it, and i never realised tongue.gif

There are 40 items.

There are 40 items. The last item you're supposed to find is, supposedly, a Rainbow Chicken ... but I have not yet found it, and I have all the other items.

Okay, 40/40. I actually had to go back to get the green dog after I'd finished the event & grabbed the chicken. That was fun!

I got to the part where I am told the mansion no longer needs me but I have only 38 items. I don't have the chicken everyone is talking about or the green dog...

Spoiler--> For the green dog, go back to the Ballroom and play the piano, then investigate the flash.

For the Chicken, start the quest over, go to the Basement, go back to the woods and stay on the main path.

Reminder to post spoilers in white text so that people who don't want them don't accidentally run across them. ^^

[color=white]spoiler here[/color]

Reminder.

Also, please don't post pictures of the items or the item inventory. Use a link so that we don't spoil it for others.

I already freed the spirit of the dragon, but what is the 40th item????

Elsabel, have you been to the greenhouse and kitchen/dining room? they have a lot of items. Especially the greenhouse.

hey i have a question...so i have found 39 of all stuff now but at the end i didn't click the 'return to scroll' button and now i didn't get the rainbow chicken...can i still get it? i have looked all over for that butten to show again but i can't find it now...does that mean i can't finish the chalenge?

p.s. sorry for my bad english...i'm slovene so...