TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Got all but the rainbow chicken by myself!

Love love love LOVE this! Awesome job spriters and story line.

The details were great, as were the illustrations!!

SO MUCH FUN!

what do we need to get that sparky little dragon away from the parchment? any Ideas? I cant do it. dry.gif

yea, pop-tart cat!

poptartFINALTINY.gifalot.pngvelociraptor.pngcensorkip.gif

I'm looking on the wiki, and it says that the chicken is on the 'leave the mushrooms and follow the main trail' page, but when I go there nothing is there. :|

I'm looking on the wiki, and it says that the chicken is on the 'leave the mushrooms and follow the main trail' page, but when I go there nothing is there. :|

I have the same problem...

The green dog is frustrating me e_e

I have the dead rat and have the badge but I can't get the green dog nor the chicken (thinking green dog triggers the chicken o_O;; )

Go to the basement and back outside, then take the main trail. You can only get it if you have already completed the quest once. :3

I just got the chicken myself (but not without help).

Have you completed everything else? No one gets the psychedelic craziness until they've finished the quest! wink.gif

SPOILERS:

In the beginning I continued on the trail instead of going in the house, I went back at the end, and I opened dragon cave on a different browser to try again, but I still haven't gotten the chicken. I have 39/40. Explanation please?

Never mind, I reopened it and went to the basement first.

Edited by Parakeet13

Go to the basement and back outside, then take the main trail. You can only get it if you have already completed the quest once. :3

That worked, thank you! biggrin.gif

I'm having the same problem myself as well. Have the badge, 39/40 items, not showing up.

Asking for help and pondering! biggrin.gif

I *think* you want to go poke around outside -- possibly in areas where you've encountered danger before!

Yay, I finally got it! Thank you. biggrin.gif

Um, does anyone know what the choice at the end of the quest does? I'm sort of curious what would have happened if I had followed the sounds instead of having checked the far wall.

The green dog is frustrating me e_e

I have the dead rat and have the badge but I can't get the green dog nor the chicken (thinking green dog triggers the chicken o_O;; )

The "green dog" (which is really a dragon xd.png) actually does not trigger the chicken. To find the chicken, you just have to have the badge and know where to look.

WTF?!?! i went through the ENTIRE haunted house at 8AM this morning *and that was BEFORE going to bed!* and after i got all 39, minus the disco chicken, i took me like 10 minutes to find the chicken, i just couldn't get the dang thing!! but about half way through i realized i was on my KID'S scroll! wah! oh well, they are so young, 4 & 7 i knew i would have to do the haunted scavenger hunt twice anyways, they are WAY too young to read the story, get the hints & follow clues.

so i get up this afternoon, well rested, knowing i have to do the whole thing one more time, feeling a little bit better though, knowing where to get all the items this time around. i've made it through the entire house, and guess what i can't get!!! THE BLASTED DISCO CHICKEN!!! dry.gif i KNOW where to get it, i keep going there & the chicken refuses to show up!!!

why you so shy disco chicken?!?!?! can someone tell me- what is the trick to this little guy?!?!?

<3 misfit

I only have 28 items and I've been going around in circles for like 20 minutes now. I can't seem to get out of the sitting room/library.