Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I got 2 CB Albinos and 1 CB Terrae from the AP. What was so awesome was that they weren't picked up. They only had TWO DAYS left on them. I was like "poor little Albinos!" and just had to raise them. Turned out to get 1 male and 1 female. An instant Albino breeding pair!

Also, I accidentally auto-abandoned this lovely lady. I found her in the AP three days later! I was so happy and astonished to get her back!

I got 2 CB Albinos and 1 CB Terrae from the AP. What was so awesome was that they weren't picked up. They only had TWO DAYS left on them.

They were probably dropped at 2 days, maybe even at 1 days (they gain a day on the AP), possibly by a newbie who didn't know how to raise them before they would die, I would imagine.

I found another Foggy/Thunder checker http://dragcave.net/lineage/cWkyt biggrin.gif

I found this Soulpeace lurking in the AP. I definitely wasn't expecting to find something like that.

Edited by Tehya Faye

I found a lovely crimson a while back, and I am hoping to find him a partner.

Oh hey! His paternal grandparents are a pair of mine! That's so cool. smile.gif

Also, if you don't mind names that are all Doctor Who references, I can breed you a mate that matches him.

This beautiful little purple ridgewing stumbled in the AP with 4 days (and 3 minutes) left!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QwzVO

I also stumbled upon an egg with only 1 day and 9 hours left. I assumed it would be a horrible lineage to freeze, but turns out it was caveborn!

Edited by Sany

I picked up this 4th gen Sunsong/Gold.

I already have a 3rd gen Gold & 2nd gen Gold that I was planning on using in a breeding project, so he fits right in. Thank you, breeder!

Mint

Now I have a mate for the metal you sent me xd.png Many Thanks 42