Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

This might not seem like a big deal, but what just happened makes me believe in karma.

I dropped a 5th gen silver Shimmer to the AP earlier today.

I picked up this lovely lady from the AP five minutes ago, and I didn't have that lineage yet. I always try to catch rares when they pop up on the AP, but I'm never fast enough. I'm almost completely blind, and by the time I see the egg, it's been grabbed by someone else.

Thank you SO MUCH to whoever dropped it! If it was an auto-abandon or mistake, please PM me and let me know. I'm happy to return it if it was lost.

Edited by Ioma

Caught this! After trying and not beeing able to breed these two. Ty xdlugia!

Falconiform with GoNs - Thanks dragonpuck

Nebula with GoNs and other cool ancestors - Thanks 0gizm0

Perfect Pink x Silver checker - Thanks lollipop00

Ridgewing I mostly kept for the ancestors' names - Thanks unknown breeder

Harvest from perfect Gold x Harvest checker - Thanks Dimar

5th gen PB BBW - Thanks herk

Blusang Tinselkin - Thanks Keepiru

Perfect Magi x Gold checker - Thanks AngelsPunishment

3rd gen PB Split - Thanks unknown breeder

2nd gen Brute from GoN (I keep catching those biggrin.gif ) - Thanks unknown breeder

4th gen PB Royal Blue - Thanks GreatGoldDragon (and thanks AsheraAshtoreth for breeding the parents, "Ashera" lineages are always great!)

Hellfire from Grave (makes me want to breed Graves from Hellfires this Halloween to make a checker lineage...) - Thanks Spirit_

Nebula Tinselkin - Thanks unknown breeder

I believe someone mentioned in this thread how pretty Harvests and Golds are, but it bears repeating. I just wish it was easier to think of a name! Anybody who gets the reference has good taste. tongue.gif Thank you soulchaser and angelicdragonpuppy!

Edit: I think it was in this thread, anyway. Can't find the post now. I read it somewhere! And it is true.

Edited by Tehya Faye

This ^^

Thank you Nyka, this is really pretty! (:

I think this is the first time one of my lineages has turned up here; I'm glad you like it!!:)

How is this sort of thing even possible, outside of TJ's dragons?

blink.gif

Judging by the date and code, that CB Hellhorse is probably an HM raffle prize. Very cool find!

Ah, that's right! Thanks, Dimar!

And thank you, whomever bred and let this little girl go: http://dragcave.net/lineage/89qUs. She was just wandering around the AP tonight, all winged up and everything. smile.gif

-removed, thread is for AP "finds" that you own-

I did own it.

Edited by AwesoMan30000