Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I picked up this hatchling in the AP with 4 Thuwed pairs in its lineage. My first Thuwed! Well, that I kept, anyway. tongue.gif

Inbred much?

What's sad is this is an absolutely beautiful lineage - marrows and bronzes (tinsel and shimmer), I've never seen anything like this as a checker - if only it wasn't a complete duplicate! Somehow it makes the code (02fux) seem even funnier. I'm keeping it anyway.

Edited by webcowgirl

Inbred much?

What's sad is this is an absolutely beautiful lineage - marrows and bronzes (tinsel and shimmer), I've never seen anything like this as a checker - if only it wasn't a complete duplicate! Somehow it makes the code (02fux) seem even funnier. I'm keeping it anyway.

If I had snagged this, I'd try to get a Shimmer sibling to this and continue it in the same fashion biggrin.gif

This ember, this white, and this moonstone... thank you, breeders. I love getting perfect lineage eggs like these <3

YAY that's my moonstone baby! Glad it went to a good home, that lineage took forever.

A friend nabbed this cutie out of the AP and gifted it to me.  I'm so happy!  I was worried that I might not be able to find her a mate before V-day!

I'm so glad that's able to help you! Let me know if they refuse or anything and I'll rebreed the White. (Yeah, I know refusals are turned off for holidays but it's nice to be able to breed pairs during the rest of the year anyway!)

I just caught this as an already cracked, incuhatchable egg and when I incubated a golden one came out! Thank you so much breeder! I really needed a stage 1 hatchling smile.gif

Wow, a non-messy egg from the breeder with the Colour Mons. Lucky.

I'm astounded, the amount of god awful Water Walkers I find from Colour Mons.