Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

this

this

this (I really just liked the dragons in this lineage)

this

ย 

These might be my top four lineages....although I do have two CB two-headed dragons that are now the proud progenitors of a 13 generation line.

Found this Lovely Even Gen. Normally since I have so many other dragons that would be "related" and cause inbreeding I would have sent it back, but its also a Z-Code! Thanks Breeder. Probably becoming a Shimmer or Tinsel Mate somewhere!

ย 

I kept these two "sisters" since they are from the same Breeder and birthday and grown up date and both "metal checkers." Was very tempted to make one of them "male" but decided on sisters. Her and Her (almost became a him) - Thanks ADP!

Edited by natayah

Found this lovely AP egg earlier - my first with hollys in the lineage and a thuwed too. smile.gif

I bred that one, both parents were AP finds! Glad you like it biggrin.gif

ย 

Edit: sadly it is inbred.

Edited by Naughtrish

Both of these /view/suQTF[/url] and view/jTKwx[/url]

ย 

ย 

ย 

-Sorry ruby- in future rubyshoes, please do not invade my posts, Make your own, its unnerving.

Edited by Totts

Been searching for Moonstone Shimmerkins [because I can], and I just came across this darling little beauty: [click]. *o* I never really liked spiral lineages until today.

Just picked this up from the AP. Who would abandon this?! http://dragcave.net/lineage/S99R1 Unless they were hoping it was a Silver, but still what a great lineage and it's a 4th gen to boot!

Picked up a potential mate for this little lady.

ย 

Thank you, Erica8798. smile.gif

Anakeen and Berenice are mine biggrin.gif

Picked up a potential mate for this little lady.

ย 

Thank you, Erica8798.ย  :)

Glad it went to a good home! That's their first baby since February, and their second baby altogether. They're quite a stubborn pairing :P

I grabbed this amazing, fantabulous dragon during the up and down time we had the other day. Breeder, I don't know who you are, but your are super awesome and thank you so much! wub.gif

ย 

I also picked up these two (one, two) Magis, for which I want to thank Herk because they are stunning. Magis are lineage dragons. I don't know what it is, but every time I see them on the lineage page I realize how much I love them.

ย 

The funny thing is that I recently got a new monitor that is HUGE (I call it the jumbotron), and when I caught them it was nighttime, all the lights were out, and I was half asleep. Then I clicked the lineage page and the and there was just this wash of the brightest orange ever but on a massive scale and I was momentarily blinded, going "My eyes! Ahh!" xd.png I dimmed the screen after that. laugh.gif

I also picked up these two (one, two) Magis, for which I want to thank Herk because they are stunning. Magis are lineage dragons. I don't know what it is, but every time I see them on the lineage page I realize how much I love them.

ย 

The funny thing is that I recently got a new monitor that is HUGE (I call it the jumbotron), and when I caught them it was nighttime, all the lights were out, and I was half asleep. Then I clicked the lineage page and the and there was just this wash of the brightest orange ever but on a massive scale and I was momentarily blinded, going "My eyes! Ahh!" xd.png I dimmed the screen after that. laugh.gif

Just wait a couple of weeks - I'm well on my way to gen 9 biggrin.gif