Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

stunning EG Greenwing

normally i throw back anything i can't easily continue but this is just too gorgeous to pass up. thank you <3

Ooh, the mom's side of the family is named after the lyrics to a song from Avatar: the Last Airbender.

stunning EG Greenwing

normally i throw back anything i can't easily continue but this is just too gorgeous to pass up. thank you <3

I'm glad it went to a good home. =)

And yeah, the cbs on the mother side has the song from avatar. xd.png

I almost forgot to post this beauty. I'm glad it didn't alt so it matches the lineage. Thank you emetib92!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/B8lTb

My first Harvest shimmerkin, thank you Pestilence420!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/s8BMM

I thought this was really pretty, thank you breeder!

Edited by purpledragonclaw

That's one of my babies, glad it found a home that appreciates  biggrin.gif  it.

Oh, yes! I've seen others bragged about and wanted one, too, and hopefully 'he' will like her and do this. She's been lonely a long time.

Caught a gold Shimmer just now! But with too little time to influence, so I'm praying it'll behave and be a boy.

(And if it makes people feel better, I sent a gold Shimmer to the AP too. wink.gif Would have sent a bronze and silver too, but they didn't make eggs...)

Caught a gold Shimmer just now!  But with too little time to influence, so I'm praying it'll behave and be a boy.

(And if it makes people feel better, I sent a gold Shimmer to the AP too. wink.gif  Would have sent a bronze and silver too, but they didn't make eggs...)

*Sigh* You're so lucky! Why do shimmers love you so much? laugh.gif

*Sigh* You're so lucky! Why do shimmers love you so much?  laugh.gif

I dunno! unsure.gif They pop up in the AP, wave at me, and ask me to take them home - I just can't say no! xd.png

Edited by Amazon_warrior

This beautiful Turpentine. I clicked it twice and missed it the first time... double-clicked it the second time, so it told me I missed it again. When I clicked another egg in the AP and got the overburdened message, I was very confused... went to my scroll and there it was. <3

Gosh, I love that combo. ^___^

Edited by pinkgothic

I've caught a few eggs with pretty lineages in the AP recently.

Lumina

Royal Blue

Another Lumina

And Another Lumina... From the same line as the previous one.

Balloon LOL, the names.

I really liked this one, too. Gold I'll have to find a suitable dragon to pair it with. smile.gif

This was also a nice one. Tri-Horn

And I loved the daddy dragon's name on this one, haha. Hellfire

Edited by ptork66

I literally just picked this one up. So great! And all the shimmers are named after hobbits or others from middle-earth. Perfection. biggrin.gif

Aw yeah

This and this were nice to find! smile.gif

I hate you. How can you be this lucky? tongue.gif JK Those lineages are absolutely breathtaking, especially the first one.

I hate you. How can you be this lucky? tongue.gif JK Those lineages are absolutely breathtaking, especially the first one.

Ummm, you don't see all the awful messy lineages I pick up, shudder at and drop again? xd.png

Also, thank you yieldy! It's stunning, and I'm going to have to breed it a mega-awesome mate! biggrin.gif (Possibly with her and a baby from him...)