Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Nice catch!

Here's one I found yesterday. What are the odds of it being a purple, I wonder? tongue.gif

Nice to know my baby found a good home. I've got my fingers crossed for the gendering smile.gif

9th G Even Red ShimmieKin that is just so full of win you really need to look-Thuweds, Hollys,

Spriter Alts, Holidays, Old Pink-pretty much you name it, it's in there! laugh.gif

Thank you, Raphy!

I've had a busy couple days with the AP

Tinsel1

so happy with such pretty ones  biggrin.gif

*dances for joy*

I love seeing my breed to ap presents picked up and enjoyed. smile.gif

Jelly! Love what you named it!  biggrin.gif

I think this is only the second time ever I've caught a metal in the AP, bonus that it's a pretty checker, YAY!

Thanks shinypants

http://dragcave.net/lineage/i4vC1

*cheers*

Since the AP change, it's been harder for me to notice when my eggs make it to this thread. I'm happy to see the little one found a good home!

Edited by Valkiepoo

I picked this little one up for its funny code and my jaw dropped at the lineage. I usually don't like horses, but this is awesome.

I have a beautiful pink from the same breeder: http://dragcave.net/lineage/KktzG

Thanks guys for adopting them and giving them good homes. I'm always happy to see the eggs sent to the ap end up on this thread! Really makes it worth while to work on lineages. biggrin.gif

Him, ,her, and I thought this was a pretty little Black, and then she *alted* ! wub.gif Edited by prpldrgnfr

Him, ,her, and I thought this was a pretty little Black, and then she *alted* ! wub.gif

The red shimmerkin and the alt black are my babies! So glad they found a loving home, thanks for posting smile.gif

The red shimmerkin and the alt black are my babies! So glad they found a loving home, thanks for posting smile.gif

Thank you and you're welcome! I was surprised and very happy when 'she' alted-my others are boys.

Yesterday I picked up him as a hatchie, and just now I picked up this. Apparently the AP thinks I should do a Black/Silver checker. o_0