Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I found this egg, but traded it away:

-content removed -

Edited by rubyshoes

I've received reports of users posting links to other people's dragons. Please only post links (lineage links only) to your own dragons. Don't post links to dragons that you don't own.

Reminder:

We've already had to be reminded by a mod twice guys, please don't post to other players' dragons. If you want to share that much, take a screenshot and cross out the codes if you have to. I don't want this thread to get closed just when its getting started.

Thanks. wink.gif

By the way: I know that people abandon the lineages for one reason or another, it was just a way to make the thread *pop,* if you know what I mean.

My boy Masterpiece Theatre was an AP find. Third-gen PB Ridgewing who will be used in my ongoing PB ridgewing breeding project/funtimes.

Also caught this tinselfail with an awesome code in the AP while the halloween egg boom was going on. I was going for pumpkins and marrows but I couldn't resist XP

Let's see....

I haven't caught many uncommon dragons with nice lineages, but I did get this one, which made me happy. xd.png

Oh, and I can't forget this one either. I'm having a heck of a time trying to find a mate for him, though. xd.png

*reminder -

Make sure your links are lineage links instead of /view/ because those aren't allowed on the forums. Also, this topic is for sharing AP finds, not just any lineages.

Anyway, nice catches everyone! smile.gif

Edited by Pintar5