Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I was rather glad to get this while trawling for any short lineage summer I could get. It was no use to my lineage - but I had to keep it.

Here's a few of mine..

http://dragcave.net/lineage/kCeEk

Small world, I have the brother of yours that I won in the Eggy Give Away thread.

For my first memorable AP find. I had only been playing for a month at the time so just catching a vine, much less one with so many shinies in the lineage was a jaw dropper.

Though my precious would have to be her. Thank you to whoever dropped that gray egg.

Another pretty that I haven't figured out what to do with.

Those I think are my best ones, but who can forget the totally epic dorkfaces and faces?

I got lucky. Obviously some person was handing out Tinsels on the AP. I saw, Golds, Silvers, and Bronzes. I don't care that I caught only a bronze. Wha I DO care about is it is a BEAUTIFUL Staircase Lineage with White-Stripes, another beautiful breed in the game!

~Eggspam Removed~view/HmYC1[/url]

Edited by _Z_

I love this Pink I found some days ago. If it genders right, it will be a perfect mate for a dragon who has been lonely on my scroll and waiting for a mate.

As for "why do people abandon those": sometimes I breed pretty lineaged dragons just to abandon them and hope someone will appreciate the lineage. (Only when the AP is not clogged though, or when it's a breed that usually is picked up within 0.1 seconds.) So for me it's a way of gifting pretty eggs.

I love this Pink I found some days ago. If it genders right, it will be a perfect mate for a dragon who has been lonely on my scroll and waiting for a mate.

Oh I am quite jealous. xd.png

I breed these pinks and though not specifically looking for a mate, that just complements too well to not go without comment.

Anyhow~! My pretties I trawled for!

Amaranthine Nyx Daemn'd Dorkface - Pretty white that I found, whose lineage stayed my auto'ing hand. >.>

Taiyoshi of the White Lotus- That I really should have just kept to look at, finding a proper mate is now on my agenda. OTL

Rinnegan Dusk- 2nd gen, AND a pretty pretty princess. ;4

Strange Stones- Really striking combination, and though I'd never considered getting geodes before, I couldn't toss it back.

Eldoring Fayren Thuwed- A magi, with a most gorgeous lineage. *n*

(unnamed terrae)- because the code was awesome, but I also got a stunning show stopper in terms of lineage. *pets creepily*

Cru Di Chi- A nebula with a contrasting look. Very pretty. Very nice. And so did not hesitate to incubate.

Dustfinger Xl- Hands down, one of THE crowning jewels in my scroll.

(unnamed ember)- 6th Gen PB, AND the code is CPA. What's not to love? Other then that I'm always game for embers. <3

Lux Solis Datum and Intervention Most Divine were originally intended as mates...until they refused. I haven't been able to afford much time getting replacements. ^^;; Stopping here for now.

Wow, that's a really adorable lineage! It reminds me so much of Valentine's. <3 Lucky!

This lineage is so far one of my faves, along with the Dorkface lineage. xd.png

I hope I'll find an egg with a nice lineage someday, then I'll be back! >D

Edit: ninja'd by Sinsdaemn lawlz.

Edited by Felicityluff

I've found a few 2nd gen PB vines, like this one, which are very lovely for my never-ending PB vine project. I also found (and love) this one, the white and blue combo is one I like lots. This pretty was also an AP catch a while back, and is one of my first stripes. smile.gifThis checker was also found in the AP (I'm working on an unrelated checker to mate it with), as was this pretty which I really like, and this pink high-gen. I love my even-gens, and so finding ones in the AP that are unrelated to ones in my collection is always lovely. So many pretty eggs lurk in the AP... it's just a question of finding them.

WHY am I in the AP the night before Halloween... why huh.gif .... but look what I got!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XolJn The names of the parents alone make it a keeper (why in all caps tho.... rolleyes.gif) ... gonna need something funny to name her!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/FZgU4 wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif Already planning a mate! Gonna be a mirror. I think it would look lovely if this egg gendered female, black arrow with icy center. Much love to whomever dropped this. ^^

I need 3 female influences and I have... 1. *has a small panic attack* Will trade my soul for low time pink hatchies.... wacko.gif

WHY am I in the AP the night before Halloween... why huh.gif .... but look what I got!

You do realize that halloween is not until next Monday.. today is only Tuesday. wink.gif

You do realize that halloween is not until next Monday.. today is only Tuesday. wink.gif

Yeah yeah tongue.gif

Halloween DRAGON stuff starts tomorrow ofc xd.png

I've received reports of users posting links to other people's dragons. Please only post links (lineage links only) to your own dragons. Don't post links to dragons that you don't own.

I've got a couple of nice AP lineages myself:

Autumn Even-Gen

Stairstep Magi (I traded for a Purple mate for it biggrin.gif)

Bluna x Ridgewing

Geode x Green Even-Gen

Dorkface Sunsong

Sunsong x Magma Stair

hmm it's hard to remember now what I've traded for and what I've found.

I'm sure all these were found in the AP.

Black

TD.x.

Let me know if you ever decide to breed your Black/Silver - I've got this one, but I have no CB Blacks or Silvers to continue it - I know it would be inbred, but the double stair would look amazing!

Edited by perzephone

I stalk the AP a little too much. It's really hard not to do right now! Halloweens are about to breed, but I've only got one egg! Restraint!!!

Anyway these are my AP prizes:

Vine and she even gave me an alt baby!

nother Vine

Geode

Shallowe water perfect mate for my other shallow water

Nebulas 2nd gen, stair tinselkin, 3rd even gen, 2nd gen (They practically set themselves up for me to make an even-gen project.)

Pink

Pink tinselkin

About had a heart attack when I caught him

Tan ridgewing 2nd gen

Stripe with a beautiful mate

Awesome lineage for a story

http://dragcave.net/lineage/DuReS

(Half Ember, half Waterhorse!)

Heehee, that was my AP drop. Glad to see it went to a good home biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/K8vN8

Both parents were AP grabs. ;D

Hope this is ok since both parents to this dragon are mine. I just don't want to have to post their links separate since this is the sort of lineage they make. More impressive if they're together. unsure.gif

And I also found this months ago. I've been trying to get a mate set up for it, but it's been difficult.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/rgdhP

Other than that, I've picked up 3rd gen PB Embers and Sunsongs. But I actually just realized most all of my pretty lineage dragons have been bred or were gifts. :/

Edited by Daydreamer09

just wanting to say people abandon them as to share with others. smile.gif as I do often. wink.gif