Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Just picked up this beautiful 3G electric. :3

I only have one Valentine '09 dragon so I'll probably try find this little one a Valentine mate next year to continue the checker. ^^ Not quite sure what my chances will be though. :P

I didn't catch this, I accidentally bred when I was locked (I did not realize they were both 3G, I just wanted to see if I could get a stripe! xd.png) and some lucky person picked up this:

user posted image

I picked up this Bronze Tinsel egg a few minutes ago.

I keep wondering why beauties like these get abandoned...

There sure are some lovely lineages here!! A lot of users (apparently including TJ himself) breed eggs specifically to toss onto the AP for fast and lucky users to catch. The only reason I don't do that is because I hate to have my dragons' offspring go unnamed.

The best lineage I ever caught on the AP was my first and most treasured little mint, IX Lucky Slevin Thuwed. I caught him while hunting Pumpkins at Halloween last year.

wub.gif

I bred him a purdy widdle mate (and she took forever, Geodes don't happen often!) and now they have nice little Green/Stone/Geode/Mint babies like this one.

Also, my first ever Gold, IX Empress was an AP catch. Her lineage isn't anything special, but she's so shiny! xd.png

lately, I have had some good finds in the AP out of pure luck and these are my favorites:

My jaw dropped at this one: http://dragcave.net/lineage/bsLs4

I thought this one was pretty cool: http://dragcave.net/lineage/u1SMG

This one is nice because it was a tan rw: http://dragcave.net/lineage/190so

This ine is pretty as well: http://dragcave.net/lineage/EGN8

Edited by Luna1331

Aaaaagh! I just bred my CB Water & CB Magi for the first time ever, and they made a Shallow Water dragon -- with a neat code, too (otKAZ) -- and I was egg-locked!

*MOURNS*

Please, if someone picks it up, let me know that you've given it a good home!!! Aaaaaaaaauuuuuggghhh... I had no idea it would work on the first time around!

There sure are some lovely lineages here!!  A lot of users (apparently including TJ himself) breed eggs specifically to toss onto the AP for fast and lucky users to catch.  The only reason I don't do that is because I hate to have my dragons' offspring go unnamed.

That always happens to me. D: I always try check the scroll of the new owner (if their name is showing) to see whether my egg has a chance of being named or not. xP Alas, they mostly don't. So I get really excited when one of my dragons maintain a list of fully named progeny. :P

Most irksome was when I was 99% certain the owner would name my egg because they had named all their other dragons... and they didn't. >_>

Edit:

@ above: That is a beautiful lineage!

Edited by Varekis

Yesterday I caught this as an ER egg, put it in some fansites, and had a nice even gen hatchie moments later.

I just caught this 'un - Black x Magi. It's soooo purty & I'mma keep it biggrin.gif

I managed to score 2 CB Blacks & I've been collecting Magis lately, so it's a lineage I can actually do justice for a change.

Thanks to whoever dropped this lovely purple! I've already influenced/incubated him and will name him for his ancestors. biggrin.gif I might even build up an appropriate mate for him eventually.

alot.png

Is this Tinselfail not pretty? :D

Now I'm wondering just how prevalent the offspring of Dawn's Silver Medal are, though... because I don't remember having seen eggs from his line in trade before. Of the Silvers, I know ones from "boo" are insanely rare, and ones from Penk and Erno tend to be particularly frequently seen, but no real idea where the others fall between there. Anyone have a general idea of where the various Tinsel lines stand at this point?

This guy was an AP misclick. I looked at his lineage in the last minute before tossing him back. xd.png

huh.gif

Wow, that takes inbreeding to a whole new level!