On 7/25/2021 at 1:40 PM, Bootsmann said:

CB Boreal for a dummy - incuhatchable from the AP. Will probably a hatchi soon.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

It is now a hatchi: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Problem: If anyone wants it, I am egglocked for another 17 hours. You can still offer an egg but it will take time until I can accept.

Offered a dummy!

Edited by Kurokosworth

Just a heads-up for now: I just picked up a z-code new release egg ("winding pattern" / 2-headed). Of course it's on cooldown, but this gives you time to grab a replacement for trading.

ziPtw

Not sure of the protocols for the list: is it allowed to make a deal now to be consummated later? Or wait until it's tradeable and just post the trade link?

Edited to add: if it matters, I caught it in the 06:00 drop.

Edited by Fyrebird

10 minutes ago, Fyrebird said:

Just a heads-up for now: I just picked up a z-code new release egg ("winding pattern" / 2-headed). Of course it's on cooldown, but this gives you time to grab a replacement for trading.

ziPtw

Not sure of the protocols for the list: is it allowed to make a deal now to be consummated later? Or wait until it's tradeable and just post the trade link?

Edited to add: if it matters, I caught it in the 06:00 drop.

I would love to have that one. I just picked up one at the 6:20 drop that I would be glad to trade.

And yes, we often reserve eggs when they are not yet tradeable.

6 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I would love to have that one. I just picked up one at the 6:20 drop that I would be glad to trade.

And yes, we often reserve eggs when they are not yet tradeable.

Okie dokie, will send you a private message with the trade link when I can.

Just so you know, I'm going to tea with my sister and nieces this afternoon. Should have time to post it before we go, but if not will do it this evening.

49 minutes ago, Fyrebird said:

Okie dokie, will send you a private message with the trade link when I can.

Just so you know, I'm going to tea with my sister and nieces this afternoon. Should have time to post it before we go, but if not will do it this evening.

That's fine. Thanks! :)

AP catch cb Z Hydrophidius. zq5U1  On a two-way, send dummy egg or PM and I'll influence + hatch for you.  For a Z project member! - hatched, see below.

Edit:

Found something else in the AP.  2nd gen z gaia from non z parents, floral-crowned father.  zkHLa  On a two-way, same as above.  For a Z project member! - hatched, see below.

Latest Edit:

I've hatched them;  gaia influenced female, hydrophidius uninfluenced.  I'm assuming everyone is egglocked, send a PM for a transfer link if you want them.  I'll be going to sleep shortly so may be some hours before I respond.

One last edit:

Not any PM's in my box and it's been over a day since this post began.  I'll just post the one-way links here.  If they are still on my scroll in 10-12 hours the links will be cross posted on community notice board.  Hydrophidius  gone to Wiz        Gaia  cross posting to community notice board  gone somewhere

Edited by Dracaena

5 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

still available

Oh, why not? Offered. ;)

22 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Oh, why not? Offered. ;)

enjoy

On 7/28/2021 at 8:58 PM, Dracaena said:

AP catch cb Z Hydrophidius. zq5U1  On a two-way, send dummy egg or PM and I'll influence + hatch for you.  For a Z project member! - hatched, see below.

Took this one thank you!

Also:

Does anyone want a try at the alt lottery with a Z?

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! ~ gone to dragonpuck

Edited by Wiz