OOH I LOVE pillows. Thanks :)

Edited by Fuzzbucket

3 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Hmmm...give up my new release z'code hatchies?  Might take me a long time to gather more! 

It might indeed. I have not managed any, yet!

The best way to get new release z's is to just commit to staying up until 4 in the morning.  Even with the mad rush and short drops, when you only have to look at codes and not egg descriptions because they're ALL what you want, you just have a better shot.  It took me until 4 am--but I got 4 z'pygmies and 2 z'skysilks.  I only had 6 slots--I could have gotten another pair of pygmies, I think--they were the less popular option the first night, stuck around in their biome the longest.

Edited by random_dragon_collector

Yeah, unfortunately I went into this release with only two slots open and no eggs I could drop. I usually do fairly well at getting at least one or two Z codes if I can hunt early -- although I usually operate by going to bed and then getting up around 6, which works pretty well most of the time -- better than trying to catch anything at midnight.

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Same one, I remember the code. I think they had forgotten to specify their wants before?

No, I think they were asking for a 2nd gen Prize or something like that before.

1 hour ago, random_dragon_collector said:

slightly messy waterhorse Thuwed--incuhatchable 

It has a Spriter's Alt in its lineage as well!