On 4/20/2019 at 5:33 PM, Herk said:

Wanted to show off this little one now they've hatched as I'm particularly pleased with the name I managed to just fit in (Terry Pratchett ftw). It also ticks the Almost Cool Code box so double win :D Thank you again.

Edited by Wiz

Just now, Wiz said:

Wanted to show off this little one now they've hatched as I'm particularly pleased with the name I managed to just fit in. It also ticks the Almost Cool Code box so double win :D Thank you again.

hee hee--cute! :D

1 hour ago, Wiz said:

Wanted to show off this little one now they've hatched as I'm particularly pleased with the name I managed to just fit in (Terry Pratchett ftw). It also ticks the Almost Cool Code box so double win :D Thank you again.

But the innuendo this site is PG-13  o_O  :D

Well, YEAH, Wiz - but someone had all their names deleted a year or more ago for quotes from some song or other... (Don't get me wrong; I think it's great, but you might care to run it past a mod...)

Erm ... if *any* child has *any* non-PG-13 associations with that name, something in the kid's life has seriously gone wrong before they ever visited this site. :blink:

Okay I asked. But really I'm going to be surprised if it's a problem, and this from someone who run their custom title past a mod to be sure it was okay. But you guys rock.

Really! I have to agree with Ruby. There is nothing in that name that should be a problem for a young one. It is only the older gutter-minded souls who may have a problem. ;)

55 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Erm ... if *any* child has *any* non-PG-13 associations with that name, something in the kid's life has seriously gone wrong before they ever visited this site. :blink:

XD

Dare I confess (at 54), I have no clue why there might be a problem...?