Jump to content
Coyote

Z Project

Recommended Posts

Pretty in pink ans as  Ruby Eyes would say wrong breed  so its a Z

grand parents are also z's but  patents are NOT

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Hmmm I just realized my new little G2 vamp hatchie is a Z. If anyone would like it, you're free to it, but please give it a name! I bit it with my favorite vamp and I'd hate to have an unnamed one on his page :)

 

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by missy20201

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

Pretty in pink ans as  Ruby Eyes would say wrong breed  so its a Z

grand parents are also z's but  patents are NOT

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Oh! I love how those dragons poses complement each other! And the colors! So pretty that I had to give it my last egg space. XD Thank you -- I think!

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, missy20201 said:

Hmmm I just realized my new little G2 vamp hatchie is a Z. If anyone would like it, you're free to it, but please give it a name! I bit it with my favorite vamp and I'd hate to have an unnamed one on his page :)

 

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

 

I don't even think I have a grown vamp, so I need one, thanks!  And no worries here--all z-project critters are named!  :D

Naming is our business!  :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

 

I don't even think I have a grown vamp, so I need one, thanks!  And no worries here--all z-project critters are named!  :D

Naming is our business!  :D

 

Yay! Glad it found a home! I'll remove it from my sig :)

Share this post


Link to post

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

3G Z from Zs! I got lucky but I already have a Z sibling to this. Anyone?

Edit: you're welcome, purplehaze!

Edited by BlueLatios

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BlueLatios said:

3G Z from Zs! I got lucky but I already have a Z sibling to this. Anyone?

Surprised it was still there! I just had a hatchie grow up which gave me one space! Thank you so much! :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Wiz said:

What is it about my Prizes that they insist on giving me Zs when I'm breeding to trade?

Please offer a dummy.

offered

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, dragonpuck said:

offered

Thank you for the double o egg!

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Wiz said:

Thank you for the double o egg!

pure luck! you are welcome!

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Ah--I want it!  Will be unlocked before too long, fingers crossed...

Well, I didn't incubate or ER it and it doesn't have a single crack yet, so it may last. ;)

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Well, I didn't incubate or ER it and it doesn't have a single crack yet, so it may last. ;)

 

Hooray!  It'll be less than an hour--thanks!

Edited by random_dragon_collector

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.