-traded-

Edited by Cowfish249

6 hours ago, BloodWings said:

I just realized that the caveborn Z gold I received in a trade is a Z!

I'll trade it for a different caveborn gold if anyone is interested! It's a hatchling at 5d4h.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

I got super lucky and caught a CB Gold recently! I have a question, what gender will it be? If nobody has offered on it yetn I may want it if it genders as male :o

There is a z from z's in the AP that I cannot pick up due to 3 Vamp eggs locking me :rolleyes: It's a Swallowtail.

4 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

There is a z from z's in the AP that I cannot pick up due to 3 Vamp eggs locking me :rolleyes: It's a Swallowtail.

Lol!  Dang, I'm sorry!  Thanks for the heads up, though--I got it!

8 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

tan cb ridgeway if you can make vamps--https://dragcave.net/teleport/71c792b56f7fc0c402144b454ce80a66

I offered a second gen silver back when these were eggs with no list of "wants," and no dice--maybe one of you with some vamps can get this--

*grumble* I don't think they're going to accept my offer before one of my eggs hatches ... I *hate* trading, I *loathe* trading!

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

*grumble* I don't think they're going to accept my offer before one of my eggs hatches ... I *hate* trading, I *loathe* trading!

They ignored my offer until my silver grew up.

And I see the current problem--they have 7 live eggs and 4 dead ones--not sure they'll ever be able to accept your eggs without dumping some. 

Edited by random_dragon_collector

I think probably they just didn't think it through. They have a gold trophy - but 7 eggs - 3 of which are CB caught since they put up that trade.

I had this with someone yesterday - it was such a lovely egg I had offered on FOUR DAYS AGO - and down to 13 hours with 1 view... I PMd her here when it hit under 2 days - nada. So as she accepted help, I hatched it. Now she's offered it to me as a hatchie, with an apology but since then hasn't been on line to accept my offer of the one I was trying to shed in the first place.  People do forget what they are doing.

That's what I'm doing, just took a while for them to hatch, despite being ERs ...

Anyone interested in this? https://dragcave.net/lineage/zGjoS

It's the breed I need, but I don't feel like using z'names in that lineage.

That's what I'm doing, just took a while for them to hatch, despite being ERs ...

Anyone interested in this? https://dragcave.net/lineage/zGjoS

It's the breed I need, but I don't feel like using z'names in that lineage.

i'd be happy to take it :)

I picked up a CB Daydream in the cave a couple of hours ago. If anyone wants it just let me know and I'll send it off in the morning when it is off cooldown. ZN5yS

Or too absent minded. (I recall one of he best mods here once forgot about a trade till I messaged her; she was very embarrassed.) The one I had issues with the other day was an egg that hatched; she was VERY sorry and I got the hatchie. Sadly it needed influencing- and gendered wrong; But it's still pretty, and I can do something with it.

Well, blacklist it is. They let the trade cancel by letting the hatchie grow up. Some people ar ejust too stupid to trade.  

I'm having a similar issue with someone - Non-responsive after a lengthy convo. Hope they are okay, but just seems like they randomly stopped visiting forum section. A little frustrating when you are holding the egg because someone expressed interest, or you bred it specifically for them. That being said, as a newer player, can you explain how to prevent the hatchie from  growing up? I didn't know you could do that. 

10 minutes ago, -FireClaw- said:

That being said, as a newer player, can you explain how to prevent the hatchie from  growing up? I didn't know you could do that. 

They could have accepted my trade - there was plenty of time to do so. I don't think they ever checked their trading section anymore after setting up that teleport - they probably forgot about it completely since they filled the eggslots they'd have needed for their request (3 eggs) with CBs shortly afterwards. And even after I offered 3 HATCHLINGS they never reacted.

If you have Bolt Dragons, you can also stun your hatchlings to gain another day or two for gathering trade offers. The exact time you gain for trading depends on when you stun it and how many stats it had already gathered.

If you stun it right after hatching, it'll gain that extra day on its countdown, but it'll still have 2 days to gather enough stats for growing up.

If you stun it shortly before it reaches 4 days, it'll gain that extra day, and will be unable to gain views and thus grow up for 2 days. That's usually the kind of hatchie popping up in Help threads, when the new owner asks why their hatchie won't gain stats or grow up.

Edited by Ruby Eyes